I have 3 iDevices that I use. I was doing some Web browsing last night at home on my mini that I did not close out because I wanted to review them again today. I opened Safari on another device today and looked for the tabs from my other device and could not find them. I checked all 3 devices to ensure they were set for Safari to sync through iCloud...and they all are. Yet none of the devices can see what tabs are opened on the other devices? Suggestions?

Thanks.
    02-05-2014 09:53 AM
    I am currently on my MacBook and I have 4 tabs currently open: iMore Forums, Campfire Chat, Google Hangouts and Google web search for researching purpose. On my iPad Mini, I can easily see the available tabs when I tap on the cloud icon in the upper right corner while in the Safari browser. On my iPhone 5, they are visible when I tap on the last icon in the bottom right corner and then swiping up from the bottom. Both devices are displaying the open tabs that I have on my MacBook at the moment. Are you doing the same?
    02-05-2014 10:37 AM
    I am currently on my MacBook and I have 4 tabs currently open: iMore Forums, Campfire Chat, Google Hangouts and Google web search for researching purpose. On my iPad Mini, I can easily see the available tabs when I tap on the cloud icon in the upper right corner while in the Safari browser. On my iPhone 5, they are visible when I tap on the last icon in the bottom right corner and then swiping up from the bottom. Both devices are displaying the open tabs that I have on my MacBook at the moment. Are you doing the same?
    I see what you are saying about the iPhone method. I absolutely did not realize that. It is also different than the tutorial I found online. That being said, I see the open tabs from one of my iPads but not the other. On the iPads I simply open Safari and select the "cloud" in the upper right corner of the page. Both iPads are blank (except for the "No iCloud Tabs" statement. I have an open tab on the iPhone but it is not showing up on either iPad.

UPDATE: After a couple minutes the iPhone open tab has appeared on both iPads "iCloud Tabs" window. However, neither iPad is registering on the other and one of the iPads is still not registering on the iPhone. (Boy, that sounds convoluted. Hopefully, you tracked...)
    Last edited by projectman; 02-05-2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Update
    02-05-2014 01:36 PM
    I see what you are saying about the iPhone method. I absolutely did not realize that. It is also different than the tutorial I found online. That being said, I see the open tabs from one of my iPads but not the other. On the iPads I simply open Safari and select the "cloud" in the upper right corner of the page. Both iPads are blank (except for the "No iCloud Tabs" statement. I have an open tab on the iPhone but it is not showing up on either iPad.

UPDATE: After a couple minutes the iPhone open tab has appeared on both iPads "iCloud Tabs" window. However, neither iPad is registering on the other and one of the iPads is still not registering on the iPhone. (Boy, that sounds convoluted. Hopefully, you tracked...)
    (laughing)...I understand what you're saying, and I'm sure the tabs will appear eventually. Probably need time to sync....
    02-05-2014 06:23 PM