Visit site
And for the record...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390248286.762673.jpg
The OTA update still requires reactivation after installing

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Fausty82..Off topic, how are you able to get the "driving time to" on your notification screen? I've been trying to get that notification on my screen for the longest. What are your settings?

Thanks

My Notification screen suddenly doesn?t know where I live. I am home now, but it?s telling me that it will take 5 minutes to drive to (address) - however, I have no appointments scheduled... typically, I see that info when I am not home... This was not the case prior to the beta 4 update... and is functioning correctly on the beta 3 devices.

View attachment 46468

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Fausty82..Off topic, how are you able to get the "driving time to" on your notification screen? I've been trying to get that notification on my screen for the longest. What are your settings?

Thanks

It has to do with you being at a location defined as a "frequent location"... as determined by some black box code within iOS (meaning not sure what the parameters/triggers are). Ironically, this is displaying while I am at home... and it looks like iOS thinks either (1) I am not home and the location it’s giving me is my home or (2) that I have an appointment, or otherwise need to be at that location.

crigga84

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me this has always been there. I might be slow but..

In "Touch ID & Passcode" when you go into "Touch ID" I notice that putting a registered finger on the home button will highlight finger 1 or finger 2 or whatever it may be. New or old?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It has to do with you being at a location defined as a "frequent location"... as determined by some black box code within iOS (meaning not sure what the parameters/triggers are). Ironically, this is displaying while I am at home... and it looks like iOS thinks either (1) I am not home and the location it?s giving me is my home or (2) that I have an appointment, or otherwise need to be at that location.
Not really directed at you but too others with questions
Normally if you visit a place a couple times on the same day each week if you are at home or not it will show how long to that address.
Example my days off are normally Thursdays that's when I normally go grocery shopping etc so mine show how long to get to the store. Same thing each day it tells me how long to get to work.
It knows the days I normally go to that location.
If your frequent location data is erased by a restore or manually in settings it takes about 6 weeks for it to show anything and to learn your locations you visit

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've having problems with now playing button not working in the iTunes Radio tab in the music app. Anyone else with the same problem?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The highly intelligent male child first said it would be the public release tomorrow... then changed tunes to beta 4 tomorrow... We still have another week to see if Apple follows their iOS6 release timetable with a public x.1 release in late January following the x.0 release the previous September...

We won't see a release to the public in January. Not with a beta dropping today. We're now looking at February at the earliest. Hopefully not March as the male child indicated.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
We won't see a release to the public in January. Not with a beta dropping today. We're now looking at February at the earliest. Hopefully not March as the male child indicated.

With such the long delay I am wondering if IOS8 is going to be delayed for the new iPhone if this truly does not launch to the public until March. Hopefully IOS8 will be a little more polished at launch unlike IOS7

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
With such the long delay I am wondering if IOS8 is going to be delayed for the new iPhone if this truly does not launch to the public until March. Hopefully IOS8 will be a little more polished at launch unlike IOS7

Whoever said it was being delayed? You can't use last year as a guide. iOS 5.1 two years ago didn't release until March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro