iOS 7.1 BETA 3 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Does it run any smoother? And the phone and text and FaceTime icon appear the same not really noticeable

Last edited:

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people said beta 2 was blazing fast - is the speed improvement still there, or did they slow it down?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

I'm not a fan of this.

Dialer has a new animation, the little green call icon rotates and turns red. Also some neat animations when you show and hide the dialpad. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/hypuzyta.jpg

They expect us to press that dot all the time? Keep the bar!

Now... this, I like!

So far this is the only bug I have noticed.
View attachment 45558

Yikes!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people said beta 2 was blazing fast - is the speed improvement still there, or did they slow it down?

I believe they slowed it down ... Feels a tad slower on my device (I did OTA Update) ... Perhaps a fresh install might be faster, still faster than 7.0.4

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This is new in calendar. The ability to add day view while in the month view. Notice the icon top.

3u5yhena.jpg

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Any change for the Calendar displaying items in the NC by time and NOT just empty blocks for a 4 hour span when I have nothing going on in those 4 hours?

I prefer iOS 6 NC Calendar display, so looking for someone to confirm this in 7.

Thanks!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait for all the people to cry out about how the new shut down button is moving back to skeumorphism lol. I just know it's going to happen. I like the update on my rMini it just feels very polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.