7.1 Beta 2 is out :)

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
something here i read check is really have or not !

Touch ID and Passcode Settings are now more prominently displayed
Animations are now even faster than in beta 1
Bug where all tones were the default is fixed
Control Center has a new bounce animation when you toggle it and a new label to show you which app audio is coming from
New iPad Wallpaper
New list view redesign/toggle in Calendar app
You can now turn on button shapes so you know where to tap
Dark keyboard option is now gone

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been hearing that an exploit was also patched in beta 2 that might effect the 7.1 jailbreak now

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am using this as my daily driver and have only encountered 1 bug.

I lost all control of audio on my phone when playing music/video. Would play a song I couldnt lower or raise the volume at all, same with video and games. Nothing could be silenced either. Music wouldnt play in my car when plugged into my media center either. I restarted the phone and it was fine. Very weird bug though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's been good overall but I've had a couple of resprings and yesterday I had spontaneous reboots. Luckily my phone is so fast I thought it was a respring until I tried to unlock the phone and it asked me for my passcode.

I like the dots in multi-tasking to tell there are new items in the app.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387479329.607076.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
It's been good overall but I've had a couple of resprings and yesterday I had spontaneous reboots. Luckily my phone is so fast I thought it was a respring until I tried to unlock the phone and it asked me for my passcode.

I like the dots in multi-tasking to tell there are new items in the app.
View attachment 44663

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

those are the same blue dots that appear once an app has updated or installed and hasnt been opened yet since then. it doesnt signify new items or refreshed things within an app. im pretty sure thats all that is showing you, and is not new to 7.1. that replaced the "new" banner for new downloads/updates since 7.0 beta 1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal