hello guys ,

so i updated to the latest ios7 and i left my ipad on charge , when i came back , my ipad wouldnt start ,, its in recovery mode i guess

it tells me to plug it to the computer and restore it via itunes , and all my stuff will be deleted !!!

is there any way to exit this mode ?

thank u
    12-06-2013 07:30 AM
    Press both the power and home button until the device turns off. Now press the power button to restart your iPad. If the installation of iOS 7 was completed, it will boot normally, if it did not, it *should* pick up where it left off during installation and finish the process.
    12-06-2013 08:42 AM
    i did that ,, when i press the power button it takes me back to " plug it into itunes screen "
    12-06-2013 10:04 AM
    i did that ,, when i press the power button it takes me back to " plug it into itunes screen "
    Then you may have to plug it in and restore it. When did you last backup your device? If it was recent then, if iTunes fully restores your device (I'm not sure that it will), you can restore using your last backup.
    12-06-2013 10:09 AM
    I've seen this before ... Unfortunately there is really no way out. Did you have your iPad jail broken prior to the update?
    12-06-2013 11:19 AM
    Then you may have to plug it in and restore it. When did you last backup your device? If it was recent then, if iTunes fully restores your device (I'm not sure that it will), you can restore using your last backup.
    thats the sad thing ,, i didnt back up my ipad ,,always had that ego that all my devices wouldnt break down
    12-06-2013 06:15 PM
    I've seen this before ... Unfortunately there is really no way out. Did you have your iPad jail broken prior to the update?
    no it wasnt ,, just clicked on update now ,, went out ,, and when i came back i found it like this
    12-06-2013 06:16 PM