Voicemail problems iOS 7

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with the voicemail part of the phone since they upgraded to iOS 7. The problem I'm having, and I've seen others with the same problem, is that when I'm either checking voicemails or looking to delete voicemails the application frequently delays it's a response for up to 5 seconds or sometimes will freeze up.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to encounter the issues you mentioned in regard to voicemail, whether in iOS 7 or prior.

Eric Plebuch

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I too have had and are still having this issue. In addition, when I do delete a VM, during the process of doing something else, it will actually reinsert itself as if it has never been deleted. I can only delete at best one VM at a time before the system just locks up. I am using a 4s phone, so not sure if that is the issue. Never had the problem before ios7

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Visual Voicemail with the iPhone is a carrier dependent feature. I would check with your phone company to see if they are experiencing issues or delays with their Visual Voicemail server.

kreestole

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having recent issues too since the update to 7.0.6. I couldn't delete voicemails and it kept freezing up. I shut the phone off and on and the voicemails I deleted reappeared. I have an iphone 5 on Verizon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox