DnD Issues

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Just experienced a phone call last night while I was in bed passed out sleeping. My DnD was on, as the moon was displayed. Call came right through and my phone rang. This was the callers first and only attempt at calling me. The caller is not on my factories. My phone was locked and charging at the time.

My setting for DnD are as followed and have never been changed:
Scheduled: off
Allow calls from: favorites
Repeated calls: Yes
Silence: Only while locked

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If what you typed is correct then the call should not have gone through, but because it did, there's a glitch somewhere.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree if your settings are what you typed you shouldn't have received the call. Try clearing your DND settings, reboot the device and then reset the settings. Good luck.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I can add is to go through your favourites just to make sure the number that called you isn't listed. Also if the number that called you is also attached to another contact that is on your favourites lists the call will go though.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Went through the settings before bed lastnight. All the same. No the contact isn't connected to anyone in my favorites.

Hopefully this isn't too much of a glitch!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Look at your call log and see if there's a number after the contact name they might have made multiple calls which would be allowed to come thru

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB