How Do You Select a Day in Month View in iOS 7 Calendar?

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
It must be so simple, but it's driving me crazy. When I look at the month view in the calendar, I cannot select a particular date. I can select an event on a date, but if I tap on an empty date, nothing happens. I'm trying to go to day view on, say January 20th from the month view. How do I do that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I tap on an empty date in month view, I am immediately taken to the day in Day view. Try rebooting your device and see if that clears it up for you.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
When I tap on an empty date in month view, I am immediately taken to the day in Day view. Try rebooting your device and see if that clears it up for you.

Rebooted, still doesn't work. I should have said that this only happens on my iPad 4. My iPhone 4S lets me select a day by tapping on it. Only the iPad does nothing when I tap on a date in month view.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The iPad calendar doesn't have a day view if you tap on a particular day while in the month view. You have to tap in the day tab at the top. I hope that makes sense. The iPad calendar is completely different (and much better in my opinion) from the iPhone calendar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2