How can I print from my iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are members out there who do not know that they can print directly from their iPhones. To do so, is quite simple, especially if you have an AirPrint capable printer. If not, you may have to download an install an app to assist your iPhone in recognizing your printer. In any case, if your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you should be able to print from it. All you have to do is initiate the app that you want to print from, tap on what is usually an arrow of some sort and then select to print. AirPrint capable printers will be automatically detected by the iPhone. Note: This post was not meant to be a printing guide. It was to inform you that you can print from the iPhone.

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded my wireless router to the Netgear n750 and it has a setting to imitate AirPrint so my non AP brother laser can be used like a native AP printer.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
There are members out there who do not know that they can print directly from their iPhones. To do so, is quite simple, especially if you have an AirPrint capable printer. If not, you may have to download an install an app to assist your iPhone in recognizing your printer. In any case, if your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you should be able to print from it. All you have to do is initiate the app that you want to print from, tap on what is usually an arrow of some sort and then select to print. AirPrint capable printers will be automatically detected by the iPhone. Note: This post was not meant to be a printing guide. It was to inform you that you can print from the iPhone.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't known could print from my phone to my wireless printer. Rock on!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR