That i cant delete imported photo directly without being connected to itunes.
    11-27-2013 11:03 PM
    In general i love ios7
    11-27-2013 11:06 PM
    What I don't like about iOS 7 is the color bar at the bottom of the dock, most of the pastel colors, and that iOS 7 seems to be created for the white iPhone. No dark theme for the black iPhone. And in general apples lackluster core apps (ie Calender, Notes etc.) which in my opinion SHOULD be the standard to which all other apps follow. I WANT to use apple apps however I like most, navigate them to a cage where they sit in a dark basement know as "the last screen".
    11-27-2013 11:11 PM
    I'm coming from Android so, my opinion may be skewed...

1.) Reboots - my iPhone 5s reboots at an alarming rate. I restored the OS and the reboots slowed down in pace. I'm now averaging two a day
    2.) Animations - it seemed as if 7.0.3 eliminated the slow zoom animations for apps and then brought it back for 7.0.4. Hate it
    3.) Lack of defaults/intents - if I'm in my photo gallery, I'd like to be able to simply send a photo of my choosing to the app of my choosing. I'd also like to set Mailbox or Gmail as my system default mail app
    4.) Icons
    Trees likes this.
    11-27-2013 11:48 PM
    I don't like that sharing is only enabled for Message, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and AirDrop.
    11-28-2013 12:21 AM
    The bugs like the apple logo crash which seems to respring the springboard. Happened to me a lot of times on my previous iPhone 5 and now on my 5s
    11-28-2013 12:47 AM
    I don't like that the fact that you can't set location based reminders using Siri and that if you kill the reminders app from the background, reminders don't work.
    11-28-2013 02:05 AM
    The bugs
    - reboots
    - Siri not work 1/4 of the time
    - apple apps crashing
    - alarms sometimes not going off

No more tap to post

Inefficient weather info in notifications

The backgrounds for folders

Overall I love it but the bugs remind me too much of my old android phones (which is why I left android) however I know its a very large update so I have no problem waiting it out.

I've owned an iphone 5 and 5s and had these problems on both (though the rebooting seems to happen more since getting the 5s)
    11-28-2013 03:22 AM
    No syncing of deleted notifications between devices
    No DnD weekend mode
    No all day setting for Reminders.
    Good Luck
    I thought ios 7 was supposed to sync deleted notifications??? Either way it doesn't seem to or if it does it doesn't always do it because I find myself deleting things I've already deleted on my phone.
    11-28-2013 03:26 AM
    I'm coming from Android so, my opinion may be skewed...

1.) Reboots - my iPhone 5s reboots at an alarming rate. I restored the OS and the reboots slowed down in pace. I'm now averaging two a day
    2.) Animations - it seemed as if 7.0.3 eliminated the slow zoom animations for apps and then brought it back for 7.0.4. Hate it
    3.) Lack of defaults/intents - if I'm in my photo gallery, I'd like to be able to simply send a photo of my choosing to the app of my choosing. I'd also like to set Mailbox or Gmail as my system default mail app
    4.) Icons
    The bugs
    - reboots
    - Siri not work 1/4 of the time
    - apple apps crashing
    - alarms sometimes not going off

No more tap to post

Inefficient weather info in notifications

The backgrounds for folders

Overall I love it but the bugs remind me too much of my old android phones (which is why I left android) however I know its a very large update so I have no problem waiting it out.

I've owned an iphone 5 and 5s and had these problems on both (though the rebooting seems to happen more since getting the 5s)
    This reboot thing I haven't experienced at all even rarely when running the betas on my 5. Might want to check in at the Apple Store and get them replaced.

Also most of what I don't like about iOS 7 has already been stated but for me still it's light years ahead of Android no matter what the Android faithful say.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    TiredOfPhoneWar likes this.
    11-28-2013 06:35 AM
    Yep, that's the only reason I keep the stock calendar app in the top right corner. I get the feeling that Fantastical would have done it if it were possible. I've only ever seen 3rd party apps use the badge, so I'm assuming it's something that is limited to stock apps. If that's true, then that's another thing that bothers me about iOS 7.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    I know. A third party app with any live changing number, etc. will never happen with iOS.
    11-28-2013 10:26 AM
    When I was using 4S, hate the icons.

Now with 5C, I love the icons! And default wallpaper of my blue iPhone looks gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone
    11-28-2013 11:06 AM
    I thought ios 7 was supposed to sync deleted notifications??? Either way it doesn't seem to or if it does it doesn't always do it because I find myself deleting things I've already deleted on my phone.
    It was mentioned during the iOS7 / Mavericks kickoff in June.
    Nothing yet
    Good Luck
    11-28-2013 12:47 PM
    I remain disappointed that a swipe up brings me to the rarely used (but nice to have) control center. I want a toggle to be able to swipe up for multitasking and use the home key for control center instead. I wish they had ripped off of card view functions from webOS, like being able to rearrange cards but not having them rearrange themselves based on recent use. With those improvements, I could finally not get misty-eyed for webOS while using my iPhone or iPad.
    11-28-2013 01:49 PM
    I forgot to add:

5.) Notification Shade: I really don't understand the purpose of an "All" + "Missed" sections to notifications. The "missed" portion is never displaying any useful info. In fact, it's almost never populated for me.
    6.) Alarm issues - not sure if this is an iOS issue. I bought the alarm app RISE and the alarm never goes off. I'm not sure if I'm in perpetual comatose every time I set the alarm or if it's simply defective. I switched to setting alarms on the iOS clock and it too wouldn't go off until I restored my 5s. I assume the RISE issue is just the app. I assume.

Outside of these issues, iOS has been pretty great coming from the trenches of Android loyalty.
    11-28-2013 02:12 PM
    I remain disappointed that a swipe up brings me to the rarely used (but nice to have) control center. I want a toggle to be able to swipe up for multitasking and use the home key for control center instead. I wish they had ripped off of card view functions from webOS, like being able to rearrange cards but not having them rearrange themselves based on recent use. With those improvements, I could finally not get misty-eyed for webOS while using my iPhone or iPad.
    I would have loved having up swipe for multitasking. I keep trying to do it out of habit. A setting would be nice. I'm going to spend some quality time with my Pre3 now. :')
    11-28-2013 03:09 PM
    Previously I was able to access the iPod functions in locked mode simply by pressing the home key twice quickly. Now I have to unlock the screen, type in my password and then pull up the control center.

Way too many keystrokes... And while driving, hard to control my podcasts.
    11-29-2013 05:02 PM
    Previously I was able to access the iPod functions in locked mode simply by pressing the home key twice quickly. Now I have to unlock the screen, type in my password and then pull up the control center.

Way too many keystrokes... And while driving, hard to control my podcasts.
    There is an option of allowing control center to be accessed on the lock screen in settings -> control center:
    What don't you like about iOS 7?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1385762685.933027.jpg

Then all you have to do is pull up from the bottom on the lock screen similar to home screen. I'm not sure how well it will work with other apps that play audio though.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-29-2013 05:07 PM
    I can understand Apple not offering new features - i.e., the ability to set third-party apps as default applications - but to take away features that were already there is inexcusable to me.

My number one gripe is the new notification center and, specifically, the inability to see all-day calendar events in it. I just cannot understand what the justification was in taking this feature away. Many people's jobs rely on all-day calendar entries - i.e., deadlines to complete specific tasks and projects. Or even simpler, how about just wanting to remember when someone's birthday is? (Assuming that person is not a Facebook friend). Either give me a useable calendar in notification center or take it away altogether. Again, Apple used to include a useable calendar in notification center! I am simply dumbfounded as to why Apple removed this feature and why more people aren't upset by it. If they don't fix it by iOS 8, I'm going to have to switch to a different platform.

Other gripes with the new notification center are the removal of the old weather widget and stock ticker. Why did Apple take something so simple and useable and turn it into something attenuated and clumsy? Sigh ...
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:40 PM
    Like before, no Google search from home screen, barring except from Sri, and absolute waste of space of a folder system on iPads. Other than that, I think it's overall a really slick looking interface.
    11-29-2013 08:26 PM
    Like before, no Google search from home screen, barring except from Sri, and absolute waste of space of a folder system on iPads. Other than that, I think it's overall a really slick looking interface.
    7.0.3, I think, returned web search to the spotlight search.
    Speedygi likes this.
    11-29-2013 08:27 PM
    I don't like that the fact that you can't set location based reminders using Siri and that if you kill the reminders app from the background, reminders don't work.
    I always have reminders pop up, and I never leave it on in the background. Are you referring to geofences?
    12-05-2013 08:08 AM
    Why does Apple people behave like dictators and forcing me to a software I do NOT like, it's my iPhone and I bought it at an insane price and I have the right to choose which software to use on my phone, they should create an option to revert in case people dislike the latest,,,
    We miss you Steve Job
    Probably if he's still alive a junkie 7.0 software won't get the "go ahead"
    12-06-2013 06:40 AM
    I don't like that there is no option to add twitter and Facebook quick post to my notifications. That was something I used on iOS 5 when I was jailbroken, and loved that they included it in iOS 6. Now I'm stuck going into an app, waiting for it to load, just to post an update.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    acerace113 and ladyc0524 like this.
    12-07-2013 11:14 AM
    I'll preface this by saying that I use iOS7 only on my Mini, so perhaps some of the functionality of iOS7 is lost by not using it on an iPhone...

what I dont like about iOS7:

1. notification center. simply a waste of space that you cant' customize
    2. lack of customization for the control center. Should call it the semi-control center
    3. forced lack of zoom in or out when trying to scale an image to use as a wallpaper...
    4. notification center. what is so special about this? I just can't figure out why this is so popular. I must be missing something. I have a calendar event (which is a three day event) but my 'notification center' says I have no events scheduled for tomorrow. fail!
    erikbock likes this.
    12-09-2013 10:15 PM
81 1234