Visit site
Not normal, too:
ajesedaj.jpg

:D

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a persistent "message viewer" bug that happens whenever I'm trying to share a web link via text/iMessage or a link from either feedly or Flipboard via text/iMessage. I think it has something to do with iMessage. It gets frozen.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

felsmann

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Never mind it looks like it's the wall paper setting process, it automatically adds contrast to accommodate for colors. I don't remember 7.0 doing that

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 BETA available

For what it's worth - the method that allowed for installation of the iOS7 betas on unregistered devices seems to have been closed by Apple... so don't bother if you're not a developer...

This is not true. Newest windows iTunes and download 7.1 beta not registered like I normally do since ios 6 beta. Works fine. Shift update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... I just noticed that if you have reduced motion on the animations in the weather app don't animate in the background like it does in 7.0.0/2/3/4

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming very soon) using Tapatalk

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
On both iPad and 5s it doesn't show/load playlists in music app. FYI, I'm an iTunes Match user.

On just the iPad, airplay doesn't work at all. When I click the airplay button, it doesn't show my Apple TV.

Generally buggy on the 5s. Experiencing instances of app crashes and phone freezing.

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
So, first day/night with the iOS 7.1 Beta 1

Battery life is good for me.

A few bugs found:

- Restoring runs very very slow, even the whatsapp restore took a lot of time. (And it wasn't even huge)

- Status bar disappears and appears randomly in multitask.

- Tri-tone is the only available messaging tone IN THE NEW TONES the classic ones work! And in the alarm clock settings the new tones work, too.

- When I use the app 'groove' (music player replacement) and the music player app at the same time, closing the standard music player app makes it freeze and the iPhone doesn't respond a few seconds.

- The AppStore works very slow for me, my wifi connection is at it's best, but the AppStore tells me "no connection", closing and refreshing serves the problem.

- The dark keyboard doesn't work very well, jumps from white to black, blinks...

- Battery percentage: the numbers jump sometimes. From 99% to 100% and back again or from 8% to 6% I didn't see 7%.

edit: wifi icon is lost on the lock screen.
edit2: the clock numbers on lock screen jump, too.
edit3: the iPhone asks me randomly to enter my AppStore password.
edit4: iPhone 5s still seems not to close apps completely after sliding them off in multitask or using memory 100 and xcleaner.

But I have to say: it's a very good beta at all! With good battery life and yeah... The bugs are annoying sometimes, but it's a BETA and I expect bug fixes soon.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/azunu9aj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Battery is best

betusyza.jpg

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I would say battery is same. 6-8 hours of usage. Standby very's, if I stay home all weekend and have on. My standby will be like 48 hours but to me not a true test of battery.

Also one thing I hate on ios 7 is no full charge icon. Ios 6 was bolt then plug when full. If you use a app like system status and see it says 100% but still charging. Then 10minuted later app will say charged. I have been getting 2 more hours of usage using this app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
That's an inherent risk of running a beta. Don't run one if you can't accept the instability and unreliability that comes with it.

Uhhh i am perfectly aware of it only been running betas for the last 3 years I know the risks, the last time I checked this thread was made to share bugs from beta 7.1 and that's what i am doing sharing my one and only bug :)

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 BETA available

Bug Fixes and Performance Boost
Tweaked UI
Tweaked closing animation for pinch to close on the iPad
Auto HDR Mode
New Yahoo! Logo
Enable Dark Keyboard
Notification Center Dialog tweak
Slight Notification Center UI tweaks