iOS 7.1 BETA available - Post your bugs here

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 BETA available

I really don't understand the point if this new update on ios 7.1?? Whenever all the notifications are cleared from the Notification Centre, a new status message appears on screen saying "No Notifications". Another message reading "No Missed Notifications" appears under missed section.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

For what it's worth - the method that allowed for installation of the iOS7 betas on unregistered devices seems to have been closed by Apple... so don't bother if you're not a developer...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I think the dark keyboard doesn't go well with ios 7 color theme the dark keyboard looks odd on ios 7 what you guys think

It's not bad. I prefer the white keyboard, but the black one looks just a elegant, in my opinion, so I may alternate between the two. Also, some apps may automatically use the dark keyboard we see with the BBM app.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site

I usually hop all over betas but I think I'm gonna hold out for a beta 2 or official release of this one. Wait and see, bit under the weather the past few days so maybe my mood will change as I feel better!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I usually hop all over betas but I think I'm gonna hold out for a beta 2 or official release of this one. Wait and see, bit under the weather the past few days so maybe my mood will change as I feel better!

I usually wait a day just to make sure no major bugs will affect my testing of apps

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S on order) using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

It's not bad. I prefer the white keyboard, but the black one looks just a elegant, in my opinion, so I may alternate between the two. Also, some apps may automatically use the dark keyboard we see with the BBM app.

'D is rolling with a beta?? crazy world we live in

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

'D is rolling with a beta?? crazy world we live in

No, not this time around....:)...I am assuming the the dark keyboard is similar to the one used in BBM and Tweetbot 3. Is it different from those?

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

I am finding this beta to be much buggier than the original iOS 7 betas, you would think that more issues would be fixed than broken. That's the risk you take running a beta. Hope there is a update soon or I will be reverting back.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7.1 BETA available

I am finding this beta to be much buggier than the original iOS 7 betas, you would think that more issues would be fixed than broken. That's the risk you take running a beta. Hope there is a update soon or I will be reverting back.

Really? I'm still trying to find bugs, my list is at 0 so far on my 5th gen iPod touch (restored as new)

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S on order) using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Really? I'm still trying to find bugs, my list is at 0 so far on my 5th gen iPod touch (restored as new)

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S on order) using Tapatalk

That's likely my problem I did do a restore of my old data. Too lazy to set everything up again ;-)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2