since i updated it to ios7 my iPhone restarts itself every now and then which is annoying!!!!!! any way to fix it? should i go to apple to get a new phone?
    11-17-2013 12:21 AM
    Did u update thru iTunes or OTA? If OTA, I'd recommend a fresh install as new thru iTunes. If that doesn't fix your issue, a trip to the Genius Bar may be your next step
    Harold Irizarry likes this.
    11-17-2013 12:48 AM
    Hello and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately restarts have been reported by other users who have updated to 7.0.4 ... I agree with the above, try a fresh install (by restoring the device via iTunes) ... If the problem does persist you may wish to visit your local Genius Bar or hold out until the next iOS release.
    11-17-2013 01:13 AM
    am i gonna lose my music? i don't have my music library on my computer... just on the phone!!!! thanks for ur help. i appreciate it
    11-18-2013 09:07 PM
    am i gonna lose my music? i don't have my music library on my computer... just on the phone!!!! thanks for ur help. i appreciate it
    I would recommend syncing your music back to your computer first. This can be done via iTunes, unless of course your music came from a 3rd party in which case I would recommend a google search for copying iPhone music to my mac. There is some great software options out there, however I haven't used one in years so I don't have a particular program that I could recommend.
    11-19-2013 01:51 AM