Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have noticed that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i removed the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.
    can anyone tell me if there's a way to revert to iOS6 please?
    Last edited by massie19; 11-05-2013 at 04:46 AM.
    11-04-2013 06:11 PM
    Ummmm no there isn't. I'd go get the headache thing checked by a doctor though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fausty82 and thatgirl87 like this.
    11-04-2013 06:18 PM
    Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have notice that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i remove the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.
    You cannot revert back, but like H A W K stated, you should make an appointment with your doctors ASAP and maybe sell your iPhone for a different brand.
    11-04-2013 07:09 PM
    I'm fairly certain that a change in iOS version isn't going to change the amount or radio frequencies emitted by the phone.
    11-04-2013 07:40 PM
    I'm very certain that it's not the phone causing your medical issues I just think it was a fluke this problem started when you got your new phone

11-04-2013 07:49 PM
    I'm very certain that it's not the phone causing your medical issues I just think it was a fluke this problem started when you got your new phone

OP didn't even say it was a new phone. Just an upgrade from iOS 6 to 7. Which makes a coincidence even more likely.
    Hot94Z28 likes this.
    11-04-2013 08:16 PM
    OP didn't even say it was a new phone. Just an upgrade from iOS 6 to 7. Which makes a coincidence even more likely.
    My mistake... But yeah doubt that's the issue
    11-04-2013 08:17 PM
    I don't know if the phone has anything to do with the headaches. I would certainly be concerned with your health. Make an appointment with your doctor to have your headaches checked out.
    11-04-2013 08:53 PM
    If the issue of cellphones causing radiation headaches were a fact then switching phones would not help in fact I read once that the older the phone the worst chance of radiation not that I'm implying that I believe any of these issues actually exist. I would seek help for your headaches as it could be something serious

Sent from my iPhone 5
    11-04-2013 10:13 PM
    Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have notice that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i remove the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.
    OS 6 vs 7 has no change is radiation ..
    I would look at the specs for iPhones vs other brands
    11-04-2013 10:59 PM
    OP's first and only post. not sure if i can tell if hes even being serious or not.
    11-05-2013 03:59 AM
    Samsung must be really desperate
    11-05-2013 04:35 AM
    I am indeed serious about this issue, i thank all the people who replied and advised me to seek medical help for my headaches, but since i dumped the iphone i used for the past 2years all my headaches disappeared, i dont need to visit my doctor as i found the culprit.
    Before using this forums to ask for an answer "if there's a way to revert back to iOS6" I visited those so-called Apple genius-bar and they gave a number to call the Applecare but they turned out to be Appledontcare, although i was prepared to pay the cost for the reversion,,

p.s. please replies with just technical answers and dont bother to reply if you would only advise me to go and see my doctor, that is just talking for the sake of increasing posts
    11-05-2013 05:08 AM
    I am indeed serious about this issue, i thank all the people who replied and advised me to seek medical help for my headaches, but since i dumped the iphone i used for the past 2years all my headaches disappeared, i dont need to visit my doctor as i found the culprit.
    Before using this forums to ask for an answer "if there's a way to revert back to iOS6" I visited those so-called Apple genius-bar and they gave a number to call the Applecare but they turned out to be Appledontcare, although i was prepared to pay the cost for the reversion,,

p.s. please replies with just technical answers and dont bother to reply if you would only advise me to go and see my doctor, that is just talking for the sake of increasing posts
    There is no way to revert to iOS 6. There is nothing the Genius Bar or AppleCare via phone could do about that.
    11-05-2013 07:35 AM
    I assume the OP is from the States, because a doctor's appointment can cost big $$.

Maybe find another phone on craiglist/kijiji that hasnt been updated and buy that and sell yours? Better yet, trade!
    11-05-2013 08:21 AM
    That's crazy. Here in Canada if you need to go to a doctor you just go for free. Unreal...

redbeard likes this.
    11-05-2013 08:56 AM
    Or a US citizen can pay $10 to get a checkup. It is insane, and Debacle Care is useless, I tried signing up yesterday with one of those navigators and it gave me a 404 INSURANCE NOT FOUND error
    11-05-2013 09:15 AM
    OP's first and only post. not sure if i can tell if hes even being serious or not.
    I called Shenanigans, and apparently crossed a line. Read the original post, and please tell me how I'm wrong ...
    11-05-2013 09:59 AM
    I called Shenanigans, and apparently crossed a line. Read the original post, and please tell me how I'm wrong ...
    How did you cross a line?

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 10:15 AM
    How did you cross a line?

#Naked Tuesday
    IDK, Do you see my post?
    11-05-2013 10:16 AM
    IDK, Do you see my post?
    I don't see it was it removed?

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 10:18 AM
    That's crazy. Here in Canada if you need to go to a doctor you just go for free. Unreal...
    It ain't free... like Google, you're paying for it in ways you don't realize...
    11-05-2013 10:22 AM
    It ain't free... like Google, you're paying for it in ways you don't realize...
    Well yeah I suppose in our taxes, and what not. But still better than not being able to afford to go whenever you need to I suppose

redbeard likes this.
    11-05-2013 10:25 AM
    Top 20 radiation phones

http://reviews.cnet.com/2719-6602_7-291-2.html

#Naked Tuesday
    11-05-2013 10:27 AM
    Let's keep the political commentary out of this thread everyone.
    11-05-2013 10:58 AM
40 12