Burst Mode...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't be a problem unless you're continuing to depress the capture button....;)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
It shouldn't be a problem unless you're continuing to depress the capture button....;)

It's great for catching just the right shot. However, for those of us who have learned to stabilize the camera by holding down the shutter button instead of tapping it, burst mode can result in a lot of unexpected pictures.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It's great for catching just the right shot. However, for those of us who have learned to stabilize the camera by holding down the shutter button instead of tapping it, burst mode can result in a lot of unexpected pictures.

I noticed this as well. I used to hold the button down and once the focus locked in, I would release and the picture would take. Out of habit I have gone to do that several times and ended up with a slew of pics. But, I will say that I do like burst shot and it has given me a very solid pic I might not have otherwise gotten on several occasions.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I noticed this as well. I used to hold the button down and once the focus locked in, I would release and the picture would take. Out of habit I have gone to do that several times and ended up with a slew of pics. But, I will say that I do like burst shot and it has given me a very solid pic I might not have otherwise gotten on several occasions.

Which is why I hope Apple will give us an option to turn it off. When I need it, it will be nice to turn it on in situations where it would be helpful. Otherwise, for me, in everyday shots, I dont need it. Hope they add it!

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Another good thing about burst mode is, say you've took 20 pictures for example if you slide your finger across the row of pictures at the bottom it's like a 'flick book' & scrolls through the pictures like a stuttering video so you can quickly find the best photos to keep.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73