Email help please

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This may be a really dumb question, and my apologies if it is ...

The native email app on iOS 7 is bothering me. I have three different email accounts, and when I close the mail app and open it again, what I want to see is the main email page (see below).
y8e6ema3.jpg

Instead opening onto the mail page, it opens my gmail account (see below).
my8e8yqa.jpg

Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if this was an issue in previous versions of iOS because before iOS 7 I never completely closed apps. I tried to play around with the settings but I've had no luck.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This means that out of the three email accounts you have, Gmail is your default email acct. and that is why you see what you do as I the same when I open mine. You can change your default email acct. but then it will open to that acct. the same as what you are seeing. No other way to change the where it opens.

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This means that out of the three email accounts you have, Gmail is your default email acct. and that is why you see what you do as I the same when I open mine. You can change your default email acct. but then it will open to that acct. the same as what you are seeing. No other way to change the where it opens.

Darn. :(

Thanks for the reply - at least I know I'm stuck with it the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I just realized that I have the same issue. I don't remember this before iOS 7. It might have been like this. :(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine didn't open to my default email account. I wanted it to open to the default account. I solved this by editing the order of my email accounts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner