This may be a really dumb question, and my apologies if it is ...

The native email app on iOS 7 is bothering me. I have three different email accounts, and when I close the mail app and open it again, what I want to see is the main email page (see below).

Instead opening onto the mail page, it opens my gmail account (see below).

Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if this was an issue in previous versions of iOS because before iOS 7 I never completely closed apps. I tried to play around with the settings but I've had no luck.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-29-2013 08:56 PM
    This means that out of the three email accounts you have, Gmail is your default email acct. and that is why you see what you do as I the same when I open mine. You can change your default email acct. but then it will open to that acct. the same as what you are seeing. No other way to change the where it opens.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-29-2013 09:05 PM
    This means that out of the three email accounts you have, Gmail is your default email acct. and that is why you see what you do as I the same when I open mine. You can change your default email acct. but then it will open to that acct. the same as what you are seeing. No other way to change the where it opens.
    Darn.

Thanks for the reply - at least I know I'm stuck with it the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-29-2013 09:09 PM
    I just realized that I have the same issue. I don't remember this before iOS 7. It might have been like this.
    10-30-2013 12:05 AM
    Mine didn't open to my default email account. I wanted it to open to the default account. I solved this by editing the order of my email accounts.
    10-30-2013 12:18 AM
    Mine didn't open to my default email account. I wanted it to open to the default account. I solved this by editing the order of my email accounts.
    That worked, thanks!
    pr1nce likes this.
    10-30-2013 02:12 AM
    That worked, thanks!
    You're welcome!
    10-30-2013 02:14 AM