iOS 7.0.3 available

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing OTA - getting via iTunes right now..

iOS 7.0.3

For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
Apple security updates

I still haven't downloaded mine yet. I like to back my iPhone up before I install a new version of anything just in case...but when I opened my iTunes I had an update in there as well. So I proceeded to update my iTunes only to come across error after error. I'm now starting to freak out just a bit because if there's so many error's coming up and I can't even update my iTunes what makes me want to upgrade my iPhone. I also noticed that my "Bonjour" that was needed for both my iPhone and iTunes to work together was missing. So once again I'm back to trying to get my iTunes to update or something...but I kept getting this error when it was trying to update and I just figured out what that is and I'll take care of that tomorrow. But my main concern is that very bottom part about the security content. I've read thru the entire thing...and I'm extremely confused what we're supposed to do with the Security PGP Key? Maybe if my iTunes would have loaded with no issues at hand it would have explained it for me but I am confused and that's where you come in :eyelashes: Here's the link that you get after clicking that very last part there...Hope this helps someone...anyone...lol...just need to explain to me what it all means in english please :redface:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My iphone 5 appears to have frozen and says I need to connect to itunes. I don't have a lap top with itunes on it! Help - what do I do? Tried turning on and off but same screen.

If you can get to a computer, download Tinyumbrella. Open it up with the phone connected and choose "exit recovery".

My wife's iPad did that when I updated it and I just kicked it out of recovery and it rebooted/finished install fine. :)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
itunes said my ipad was in recovery mode and asked me to restore it. If I restore it will it go back to way i had it an hour ago, or will all data be deleted. if so, does the ipad continuously back up to the icloud so i can restore it from that?

See my post about Tinyumbrella. :)

pinkykitty

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
so i recently updated my iphone 4s to the IOS 7.0.3 and whenever i use for example twitter or instagram, it tells me to connect to itunes to receive push notifications. If someone could help more out that would really be appreciated, thank you !!

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Not necessarily true. View attachment 40773
I have turned off all the new animation features, tweaked my settings, etc. this was today's usage. I was on wifi the whole time, used my phone for messaging, a little Facebook, set a couple appts in the calendar, and made two phone calls of less than 5 minutes each. Darn right I'm complaining about battery life. iOS 7 seems to have rendered my 5 almost useless.

That is horrible, and in my opinion, something isn't right.

If you haven't already, I'd try a restore and set up as new.

No one I know with an iPhone 5 has battery life that bad.

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Battery seems worse to me but I'll try to drain it completely and then check again. Currently:

ebe4ezy8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.3

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I updated to iOS 7.0.3, and now I'm having major battery life issues. I do hope Apple fixes the battery life problems soon. Other than that, I really like the new update.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I updated to iOS 7.0.3, and now I'm having major battery life issues. I do hope Apple fixes the battery life problems soon. Other than that, I really like the new update.

Not to sound like a broken record, but my battery is better than ever.

My only concession is to turn LTE off because I live right on the edge (no pun intended) of AT&T's LTE coverage footprint.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My battery is fine. Glad they fixed the jumpy/jittery screen issue with parallax on for the 5s. Wasn't a bug on the 5 though.

chrisdlong

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Personally I am loving 7.0.3 much better battery life , no shutdowns and I love the reduced motion animations, I think they look much better

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Personally I am loving 7.0.3 much better battery life , no shutdowns and I love the reduced motion animations, I think they look much better

The reduced animations is good. I've been switching back and forth. I still prefer the animations. Maybe I'm by myself on that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro