I hardly have any pics and or videos on the phone, so temporarily I trashed facebook and Pandora, obviously 2 heavyweights, and the update is moving at supersonic speeds. Live and learn (Learn how to ask the Pros like Karenk).
    10-25-2013 09:03 AM
    I’ve noticed a couple of crashes (iPhone 5S/iOS 7.0.3) since installing the update... not real crashed that restart the phone, but crashes where I do see the Apple logo flash for a second or two and then it goes back to my home screen... probably seen it 3-4 times in the last day. Didn’t have any crashes in 7.0.1 or 7.0.2.
    10-25-2013 02:37 PM
    Ive noticed a couple of crashes (iPhone 5S/iOS 7.0.3) since installing the update... not real crashed that restart the phone, but crashes where I do see the Apple logo flash for a second or two and then it goes back to my home screen... probably seen it 3-4 times in the last day. Didnt have any crashes in 7.0.1 or 7.0.2.
    Same here! I've had a couple crashes where I'm in settings and kicks me back to the home screen. I had better luck on 7.0.2 and better battery also.
    10-25-2013 08:27 PM
    Same here! I've had a couple crashes where I'm in settings and kicks me back to the home screen. I had better luck on 7.0.2 and better battery also.
    Yeah between .3 and bbm my battery is back to being a joke.

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    10-26-2013 12:18 AM

Is it just me or by reducing the animations my battery life has increased by atleast a couple of hours?
    Previously i barely managed to get 6 hrs on full charge wid 3G entire day if I'm out and wifi if I'm in office...

A day into 7.0.3 and reducing animations has boosted it to 8 hrs on 3G..
    Haven't tested it on wifi yet...

iPhone 5 16GB
    10-26-2013 02:14 AM

Yeah I hear ya! Debating on deleting bbm.
    10-26-2013 08:16 AM
    Yeah I hear ya! Debating on deleting bbm.
    Thought you already did?

10-26-2013 08:49 AM
    Deleted the first version due to app crashes and battery drain. Decided to try it again.
    10-26-2013 10:26 AM
    One thing I noticed about the update. The stock weather app finally got my location right. 😁
    fatfury likes this.
    10-26-2013 07:16 PM
    Anyone else experience their location icon pop on and off more frequently in the status bar? I never noticed it before, but ever since I updated my iPhone 5 to 7.0.3 I've noticed it showing up. When I checked it out via settings, I find that it's the stock weather app (shows the purple location icon next to it). One thing I noticed about this update is that once it was done downloading (OTA), it ran me through a setup as if the phone was new. For example, setting language, use of Siri, use of Location Service, etc. I'm wondering if the phone is just collaborating itself or if this seems to be a glitch or something. Anyone else notice this too?
    TurboTiger and joemd60 like this.
    10-26-2013 09:07 PM
    Anyone else experience their location icon pop on and off more frequently in the status bar? I never noticed it before, but ever since I updated my iPhone 5 to 7.0.3 I've noticed it showing up. When I checked it out via settings, I find that it's the stock weather app (shows the purple location icon next to it). One thing I noticed about this update is that once it was done downloading (OTA), it ran me through a setup as if the phone was new. For example, setting language, use of Siri, use of Location Service, etc. I'm wondering if the phone is just collaborating itself or if this seems to be a glitch or something. Anyone else notice this too?
    Now that you mention it. I used to have the location icon in the status bar. It is and has been missing.
    10-26-2013 09:17 PM
    I noticed this as well
    Also, my Walgreens pop up keeps displaying when I pass close to the store.
    I have the Location setting turned off for this app but then I notices I have it in my Passbook app which has the Location on.
    So I turned off the Location in the Passbook app & hopefully that'll do it.
    I should just remove the app from Passbook.
    Good Luck
    10-26-2013 09:18 PM
    Yes. When I use Siri sometimes my gps icon stays on and won't turn off. Even after hours.

It. Gets stuck like once a day.

Also if you turn weather on in your today screen it always checks the gps coordinates. If you turn off the gps it won't display the weather in the today section of your notification center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-26-2013 09:32 PM
    Mine just started randomly crashing (Springboard) when I unlock via fingerprint. I just had 5 in a row. Unlock, crash, restart, repeat. WTF? I did a reset all settings and it crashes LESS, but it's still doing it.

Time for another restore!

I love my 5s, but iOS 7 + 5s seems to be a bad combo thus far. I ran iOS 7 right from beta 1 on my previous 5 and hadn't had a single crash since about beta 5. It seems to be a 5s issue.
    10-27-2013 01:23 AM
    This is my first "battery drain" post, but I've noticed over the last couple of days - and since installing 7.0.3 - that my battery drains faster. That said, I also see sharp drops in battery when using the Facebook app, so I wonder if that's the culprit. I also installed Tweetbot 3.0 a couple of days ago and question if THAT is doing it. So yeah, I'm pretty clueless at this point.
    10-27-2013 12:22 PM
    Mine just started randomly crashing (Springboard) when I unlock via fingerprint. I just had 5 in a row. Unlock, crash, restart, repeat. WTF? I did a reset all settings and it crashes LESS, but it's still doing it.

I love my 5s, but iOS 7 + 5s seems to be a bad combo thus far. I ran iOS 7 right from beta 1 on my previous 5 and hadn't had a single crash since about beta 5. It seems to be a 5s issue.
    Same thing on unlock and crash. Annoying
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    10-27-2013 07:46 PM
    Same thing on unlock and crash. Annoying
    I did a restore yesterday and it hasn't done it since. The timer is ticking though, I'm sure it'll come back.

I don't know what is going on with the 5s and iOS 7, but Apple is having a hell of a time squashing bugs.
    10-27-2013 10:54 PM
    Do you have to completely drain your battery for usage stats to show up? They have been ever since today when I charged my phone to 100% before

Sent from my 5s iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-28-2013 12:00 AM

I have experienced the exact same scenario. Hoping for a quick fix.
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    10-28-2013 07:09 AM
    Full wipe last night and setup as new... Let's see how this plays out...
    10-28-2013 09:30 AM
    Full wipe last night and setup as new... Let's see how this plays out...
    Let me know if it fixes it. I did a restore, but I restored to backup after. I didn't set up as new. So far it's been ok though....
    10-28-2013 01:05 PM
    This is my first "battery drain" post, but I've noticed over the last couple of days - and since installing 7.0.3 - that my battery drains faster. That said, I also see sharp drops in battery when using the Facebook app, so I wonder if that's the culprit. I also installed Tweetbot 3.0 a couple of days ago and question if THAT is doing it. So yeah, I'm pretty clueless at this point.
    The FB app drains battery VERY quickly.
    10-28-2013 02:17 PM
    I found an issue with the weather app:

iOS 7.0.3 available-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383009794.908010.jpg

The -1 is not centring properly.
    I'm not sure if this is an issue with only iOS 7.0.3 or iOS 7 in general though.

Edit:
    -2 is centred properly

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.
    10-28-2013 09:25 PM
    it's NEGATIVE 2 WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW??
    10-28-2013 09:37 PM
    I found an issue with the weather app:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383009794.908010.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	41091

The -1 is not centring properly.
    I'm not sure if this is an issue with only iOS 7.0.3 or iOS 7 in general though.

Edit:
    -2 is centred properly

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming soon) using Tapatalk.
    My suggestion would be to let Apple know.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback
    10-28-2013 10:24 PM
253 ... 678910 ...