I got an iphone with ios 7 on it that i got from somebody that i thought was clean but it is definitely not clean. Long story short i got a stolen phone from someone and need to fix this problem or get rid of the phone. My problem is theres a new security addition added on to IOS7 that after you restore the phone which the person had done so it looked like it was brand new you need to enter an apple id which i dont have one because this was my first iphone so i made one but the phone will not do anything without the original owners apple id and password now i need to know if there is anyway around this security issue or am i screwed already tried restoring it. Waiting for a jailbreak of 7 to see if i can downgrade to 6 and get rid of it but if anyone out there knows anything about this or how to fix it you would be helping me out a bunch.
    10-21-2013 08:30 PM
    I got an iphone with ios 7 on it that i got from somebody that i thought was clean but it is definitely not clean. Long story short i got a stolen phone from someone and need to fix this problem or get rid of the phone. My problem is theres a new security addition added on to IOS7 that after you restore the phone which the person had done so it looked like it was brand new you need to enter an apple id which i dont have one because this was my first iphone so i made one but the phone will not do anything without the original owners apple id and password now i need to know if there is anyway around this security issue or am i screwed already tried restoring it. Waiting for a jailbreak of 7 to see if i can downgrade to 6 and get rid of it but if anyone out there knows anything about this or how to fix it you would be helping me out a bunch.
    No. It's not possible to get past that point without the original owner's appleID credentials. That's the point, and it's doing exactly what it was designed to do. Nothing here that needs fixing.

Find the slime that sold it to you and turn him in.
    BreakingKayfabe and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-21-2013 08:32 PM
    Glad to see this new feature working as intended.
    10-21-2013 08:39 PM
    Sorry to hear it but if that was my stolen phone I wouldn't want you to by-pass it

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-21-2013 08:50 PM
    Where did you even buy this iPhone from? From the streets?
    10-21-2013 09:15 PM
    Sorry that happened to you. Find the person you bought it from, if you can and get your money back. Know a little about who you're dealing with in the future. Good luck.
    10-21-2013 09:31 PM
    Sorry to hear it but if that was my stolen phone I wouldn't want you to by-pass it

believe me buddy i wouldnt either i messed up and know im screwed
    Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-22-2013 04:50 AM
    That being said Johnny I believe you didn't know it was stolen

So if I was you hunt that BS down and get some kind of satisfaction

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-22-2013 06:27 AM