Ok I'm an Android user, have been since the original Motorola Droid. I'm about to jump ship and try iOS. I'm tired of phones freezing up and the awful lag. Can I run 2 apps simultaneously? Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I have never used an iPhone. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    10-18-2013 04:08 PM
    Ok I'm an Android user, have been since the original Motorola Droid. I'm about to jump ship and try iOS. I'm tired of phones freezing up and the awful lag. Can I run 2 apps simultaneously? Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I have never used an iPhone. Thanks

Yup.
    thejasonhowell likes this.
    10-18-2013 04:17 PM
    Can I have Google maps nav going along with streaming Pandora or Sirius through my car stereo at the same time? Yes.
    10-18-2013 04:18 PM

If you are coming from Motorola to apple it will be just like getting your first big boy bike when you were a kid and ditching your old training wheel special! Lol and yes the iPhone does everything you explained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-18-2013 04:29 PM
    Good, that's what I needed to hear. I really just want and need a phone that works...all the time. How are Apple radios compared with say Samsung? I have had this galaxy nexus for over a year, and the signal is horrendous. I'm looking forward to change.

10-18-2013 04:40 PM
    Good, that's what I needed to hear. I really just want and need a phone that works...all the time. How are Apple radios compared with say Samsung? I have had this galaxy nexus for over a year, and the signal is horrendous. I'm looking forward to change.

I can tell you first hand apple is better. My wife got a galaxy s4 two months ago and returned it because she couldn't get service on our farm. My iPhone 4S, 5, and 5s always hold at least one bar all the time

10-18-2013 04:46 PM
    If you live in town both apple and Samsung will probably be fine but on a back country road.. Apple

10-18-2013 04:48 PM
    I'm in the metro Detroit area, but travel up north quite often. That's a real issue with this phone, by the sounds of it most every Samsung phone.

10-18-2013 04:55 PM
    I'm in the metro Detroit area, but travel up north quite often. That's a real issue with this phone, by the sounds of it most every Samsung phone.

You'll like how the signal picks up in Detroit. Unless you're near Canada, but that's mostly with all phones. Lol -- iPhone picks up good on Canadian carriers near Hart Plaza and the riverwalk.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    10-20-2013 07:35 PM
    Thread moved to iOS 7 sub-forum.
    10-21-2013 02:20 PM
    I have ran 3 at same time. Google map , music streaming and searching on chrome while on Lte.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    10-21-2013 05:27 PM
    I've had iTunes Radio or pandora and maps running while using safari and Skype waiting in the background for a call.
    10-21-2013 05:39 PM
    Yes you can. I do it all the time.
    10-21-2013 05:47 PM