GUI of IOS 7 is very dissapointing

Carsten Beumelburg

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I am going to be very straight with you! This iOS 7 look like Android flat look GUI is absolutely terrible! With this you lost your "Apple Magic"!!! I used to be a very loyal Microsoft Window user until Window 8 came out. I was so disgusted with the interface that I decided to give Apple a chance. I also tried the Asus android tablet which looked very cheap and inferior to Apple. Now Apple is doing the same grabby and cheap looking interface route, absolutely terrible. I miss the the Apple unique 3D Apple interface look and I am very disappointed. The designer team should be ashamed of this! You have become Android cheap imitates and nothing more. I wonder if there is a way to get the iOS 6 interface look back some how.
And no worries, I have other words for you that I am not allowed to use in this forum and I know I am not the only one!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
didnt-read.gif

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I am going to be very straight with you! This iOS 7 look like Android flat look GUI is absolutely terrible! With this you lost your "Apple Magic"!!! I used to be a very loyal Microsoft Window user until Window 8 came out. I was so disgusted with the interface that I decided to give Apple a chance. I also tried the Asus android tablet which looked very cheap and inferior to Apple. Now Apple is doing the same grabby and cheap looking interface route, absolutely terrible. I miss the the Apple unique 3D Apple interface look and I am very disappointed. The designer team should be ashamed of this! You have become Android cheap imitates and nothing more. I wonder if there is a way to get the iOS 6 interface look back some how.
And no worries, I have other words for you that I am not allowed to use in this forum and I know I am not the only one!

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

As a "drive by" post, I fully expect that you will not be back to read the responses... but there is a large portion of the Apple world that loves the new look. Sorry that you don’t like it, but, frankly, it was time for Apple to redesign the interface and the UI. I think it’s pretty fantastic. It still needs some tweaking, but it’s a great change, and I welcome the change.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
He doesn't like Android. He doesn't like Apple. He doesn't like Windows.

I guess it's two paper cups and a string for ya.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry you don't like iOS7. I happen to love the functionality and the look. Enjoy whatever platform works best for you.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
there where not doubt to using ios7 with lovely and very user friendly os as i think .. its obviously new os will get time to se mind us ,, so we hat some feature ..also its have GUI is not bad have wonder full graphics new wallpaper motion parallax ... whatever that ios7 look gorgeous ......

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
That's a misleading title though. He's going to small claims court for $50 plus removal of the iOS 7 install file. In some cases the install file was downloaded automatically (but not installed because installation required the user to agree to it) and there is no user accessible way to remove it do if you don't install it, it just takes up extra space on your device.

It was not a lawsuit over the look, feel it performance of iOS 7.

Brighter colors and flat icons just aren’t for everybody. That said, it seems that iPhone user Mark Menacher hates them much more than anyone else. CNET reports that Menacher has actually filed a suit against Apple in small claims court and is asking the company to let him remove the iOS 7 install file from his iOS devices. Menacher is particularly irked that the upgrade to iOS 7 happened automatically and that he has no way of going back to iOS 6.

I think that this guy clearly does not like iOS7 and wants to go back to iOS6 and that should be his choice, if he wants to.
I don't believe that Apple just updated his phone without his knowledge or permission, but I have found from a quick search that the installation file is 1GB and cannot be removed. That's a lot of lost space if you have just 8GB or even 16GB.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73