Music App Making me Nuts

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't sure where to put this but since it's an issue that started with iOS7 I thought it would go here. I have searched and searched and haven't been able to find threads relating to this so if this is a repeat, my apologies.

As stated in my title, the music app is making me nuts. I'm an old school music listener, I like to listen to an album from start to finish. I go out of my way to make playlists of albums to suit my mood. What I'm getting at is that a I very rarely, if ever, use shuffle. I like to listen to the tracks the way they were intended. When I plug my phone into my truck it automatically switches to 'shuffle all.' On the one single item that I've found on this people suggest leaving the app open, making sure the phone is unlocked, manually starting the app. None of it works for me. (though leaving the app open has solved the problem of the app randomly just grabbing any album and playing it.) I've gone through all the setting searched far and wide and can't seem to find an answer. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to have to override the app every time I plug things in. I use an iSimple in my truck if that helps. Also, my teen and hubby do use shuffle but they are having the issue where everything plays in ABC order even though they keep things on 'all shuffle.' Any help of feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't sure where to put this but since it's an issue that started with iOS7 I thought it would go here. I have searched and searched and haven't been able to find threads relating to this so if this is a repeat, my apologies.

As stated in my title, the music app is making me nuts. I'm an old school music listener, I like to listen to an album from start to finish. I go out of my way to make playlists of albums to suit my mood. What I'm getting at is that a I very rarely, if ever, use shuffle. I like to listen to the tracks the way they were intended. When I plug my phone into my truck it automatically switches to 'shuffle all.' On the one single item that I've found on this people suggest leaving the app open, making sure the phone is unlocked, manually starting the app. None of it works for me. (though leaving the app open has solved the problem of the app randomly just grabbing any album and playing it.) I've gone through all the setting searched far and wide and can't seem to find an answer. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to have to override the app every time I plug things in. I use an iSimple in my truck if that helps.

I think the issues is with the music app not remembering settings correctly when you exit the app, it's very hit and miss.

Also, my teen and hubby do use shuffle but they are having the issue where everything plays in ABC order even though they keep things on 'all shuffle.' Any help of feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

The only time I noticed this is when I change my equalizer preset in settings -> music -> EQ but that's the only thing I've noticed so far.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal