iOS 7: Favorite New Feature?

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think the thing I use the most right now is control center, for Bluetooth toggle and calculator access. Very handy for both (I'd like to be able to swap out compass for something else).

There is no compass to swap out, do you mean the clock?

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I use Control Centre a lot now. Especially the flash light as when I go to the car it is generally very dark. I am always adjusting the brightness as well and do like to use the calculator and the clock.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I see a few people have stated that they like the today view. What makes it so special? If it showed my daily calendar events/appointments like iOS 6 I could see it but in its current form, not so much.

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I see a few people have stated that they like the today view. What makes it so special? If it showed my daily calendar events/appointments like iOS 6 I could see it but in it's current form, not so much.

The today view does show my calendar events.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I see a few people have stated that they like the today view. What makes it so special? If it showed my daily calendar events/appointments like iOS 6 I could see it but in its current form, not so much.

Go to Settings>Notification Center and then, under "Today View", enable from the available list whatever you want to be viewable in the Notification Center's today option.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just created a test event for today and it displayed in my today view. I swear there's something that wasn't showing up but it was on my calendar. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I actually like most everything about it. Favourite has to go to control centre. Having quick access to those settings saves me loads of time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Tough to choose. I like the Today View in the Notifications center... but I also really like the Control Center, and use it frequently.

I also noticed today, that when I accept invitations on Facebook to events, it automatically adds them to my calendar... which is pretty nifty.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
swiping gestures to go back and forth (in safari, email, music etc), control centre, and also I find myself using the safari reader more often than with iOS6. works better, looks clean and makes for a good read on most desktop web pages.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods