iOS 7 , who designed this mess?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with you! The interface isn't great. It does look very flat. -Kind of like a "50 look". The music player has changed for the worse. Battery life has gone down also. However, I am talking about the interface look and not of the functionality. I don't care if 30 Million viewers disagree or whether or not Apple will make changes> Not everyone has to agree because the majority does. It is called "Freedom of Expression" and it is a wonderful thing! Yes, I made a similar statement about the interface in my first own statement! Duplication? Sure, why not, you don't have to read it!!

I disagree with your assessment of the look... but you’re right... complain away if it helps you cope...

However, your comment about battery life is absolutely wrong. I’m sitting on 76% battery left after 14:37 hours of standby... and 5:52 hours of use. That is pretty amazing...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you! The interface isn't great. It does look very flat. -Kind of like a "50 look". The music player has changed for the worse. Battery life has gone down also. However, I am talking about the interface look and not of the functionality. I don't care if 30 Million viewers disagree or whether or not Apple will make changes> Not everyone has to agree because the majority does. It is called "Freedom of Expression" and it is a wonderful thing! Yes, I made a similar statement about the interface in my first own statement! Duplication? Sure, why not, you don't have to read it!!

I love the look of iOS 7. 50's look, really? I don't see that at all. Also,my battery life has improved on iOS 7.0.2. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
To each his own, there's millions that will disagree with you. And I'm one them.
Agreed. I used and iOS 6 recently and NO, it was great in its day, but that day has since gone. With its bugs and glitches, I would take iOS 7 any day. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think that the majority (not all) of people that seem to hate iOS 7, don?t really use it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. The battery life is dismal.

a5eme4ed.jpg

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm jealous. I can't get that kind of battery life from my 5, even with all the bells and whistles turned off.

The big thing is wifi or a good signal. I always get around a day on weekends. During the week I've learned that browsing while on the Metro is hard on it. So during the week I get 14-18 hours or so.

I've got four email accounts and two are push. Nothing is turned off except for wifi when I'm out of the house, leaving it on drains the battery from constant searching. Brightness is around 30%.

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
While I do not like or use iOS 7, I would not consider it a "mess". Overdone, yes!

I am not a fan of Android, but if Google made their next update with a similar UI as their Search app for iOS, I would consider buying one. It's a plain, subtle, pleasing UI. Same as their web services, flat grays with shadows.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Wait what is wrong with the iOS 7 ? To me, it's a breathe of fresh air on the design aspects and definitely added some features that improved the iOS experience. Sure not a lot of people like this change and trust me, it's a hate it or love it kind of thing. As a designer, Sir Jony Ives is an inspiration and does an awesome job. I think what he did here, is art.

That's IMO.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox