Hell type Safari or Google in Spotlight. You do it enough that will be your top hit most of the time.
    10-16-2013 10:45 PM
    Hell type Safari or Google in Spotlight. You do it enough that will be your top hit most of the time.
    True , that
    10-16-2013 10:59 PM
    Couldn't disagree more, I love the aesthetics of iOS 7, the snappiness, polished feel and the new features.

There used to be a time when I would vehemently agree with you but that was during my dark time with Android LOL.

I would say you are in the minority of people who don't like iOS 7 but that's you're prerogative and if something doesn't make you happy you have every right to say so.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
    10-16-2013 11:03 PM
    So Apple used to be cool. Their stuff had a feel and look about it. ios7 is anything but cool. The icons are cheap, notes looks like an old fashion typewriter, the keyboard has a design that North Korea would be proud of. Don't get me stared on the glitches. Just try and change between camera and video mmmmmm nope won' t do it all the time. I know Apple will fix these bugs but please..... Bring back the cool aspect too !! I don't want my Gramma's phone.
    Best IOS 7 review ever... that's how it's done ..
    10-16-2013 11:12 PM
    lol glitches
    10-16-2013 11:59 PM
    lol glitches
    Glitches be trippin'
    Xx BEN xX likes this.
    10-17-2013 12:43 AM
    So Apple used to be cool. Their stuff had a feel and look about it. ios7 is anything but cool. The icons are cheap, notes looks like an old fashion typewriter, the keyboard has a design that North Korea would be proud of. Don't get me stared on the glitches. Just try and change between camera and video mmmmmm nope won' t do it all the time. I know Apple will fix these bugs but please..... Bring back the cool aspect too !! I don't want my Gramma's phone.
    How does notes look like an old fashion typewrite? Me so confused.
    Don't see how the keyboard has anything to do with North Korea? LOL.
    Didn't know icons could be cheap could you please show us an expensive icon?

Have you seen the new phone and camera icons for KitKat? Now those are 'cheap' looking icons.
    10-17-2013 01:59 AM
    Glitches be trippin'
    Glitch u better have my update!
    Speedygi likes this.
    10-17-2013 06:10 AM
    Don't get me stared on the glitches.
    Oh I know .. 99 problems, but a glitch ain't one! ...
    10-17-2013 11:01 AM
    change is life,it should be dynamic,i think all the issues will be sorted out soon
    10-17-2013 02:59 PM
    I simply love it and gave the iPhone and iPad a complete new feel. Flat design is the way to go and I'm glad Apple jumped on ship quickly and most importantly with a bang!
    10-17-2013 08:46 PM
    I agree with you! The interface isn't great. It does look very flat. -Kind of like a "50 look". The music player has changed for the worse. Battery life has gone down also. However, I am talking about the interface look and not of the functionality. I don't care if 30 Million viewers disagree or whether or not Apple will make changes> Not everyone has to agree because the majority does. It is called "Freedom of Expression" and it is a wonderful thing! Yes, I made a similar statement about the interface in my first own statement! Duplication? Sure, why not, you don't have to read it!!
    10-20-2013 12:46 AM
    I agree with you! The interface isn't great. It does look very flat. -Kind of like a "50 look". The music player has changed for the worse. Battery life has gone down also. However, I am talking about the interface look and not of the functionality. I don't care if 30 Million viewers disagree or whether or not Apple will make changes> Not everyone has to agree because the majority does. It is called "Freedom of Expression" and it is a wonderful thing! Yes, I made a similar statement about the interface in my first own statement! Duplication? Sure, why not, you don't have to read it!!
    I disagree with your assessment of the look... but you’re right... complain away if it helps you cope...

However, your comment about battery life is absolutely wrong. I’m sitting on 76% battery left after 14:37 hours of standby... and 5:52 hours of use. That is pretty amazing...
    taz323 likes this.
    10-20-2013 12:51 AM
    I love the look of iOS 7. 50's look, really? I don't see that at all. Also,my battery life has improved on iOS 7.0.2. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    taz323 likes this.
    10-20-2013 02:37 AM
    Its Sir Jonathan Ive for you.
    10-20-2013 10:08 AM
    To each his own, there's millions that will disagree with you. And I'm one them.
    Agreed. I used and iOS 6 recently and NO, it was great in its day, but that day has since gone. With its bugs and glitches, I would take iOS 7 any day. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think that the majority (not all) of people that seem to hate iOS 7, dont really use it.
    10-21-2013 11:21 AM
    Hmmmm....every grandmother should be so hip... By the way...Fairly impressive day in Apple Land today.
    10-23-2013 01:13 AM
    Hmmmm....every grandmother should be so hip...I am a fan if the new ios. By the way...Fairly impressive day in Apple Land today.
    10-23-2013 01:14 AM
    Yup. The battery life is dismal.

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon, taz323 and BLiNK like this.
    10-24-2013 02:24 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/25/a5eme4ed.jpg

Uhm...with 9.5 hours usage, are you being sarcastic or serious when you say "dismal"???

(Just checking).
    10-24-2013 07:04 PM
    Uhm...with 9.5 hours usage, are you being sarcastic or serious when you say "dismal"???

(Just checking).
    You don't know my sense of humour.....

Sarcastic.

10-24-2013 07:08 PM
    You don't know my sense of humour.....

Sarcastic.

That's why I asked.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-24-2013 07:14 PM

I'm jealous. I can't get that kind of battery life from my 5, even with all the bells and whistles turned off.
    10-24-2013 08:54 PM
    I'm jealous. I can't get that kind of battery life from my 5, even with all the bells and whistles turned off.
    The big thing is wifi or a good signal. I always get around a day on weekends. During the week I've learned that browsing while on the Metro is hard on it. So during the week I get 14-18 hours or so.

I've got four email accounts and two are push. Nothing is turned off except for wifi when I'm out of the house, leaving it on drains the battery from constant searching. Brightness is around 30%.

10-25-2013 05:27 AM

Terrible.

Awful.

Take a hammer to it. 😜
    ThePinkChameleon and qbnkelt like this.
    10-26-2013 09:11 AM
80 1234