Is it me or does Ios7 not look right on a black iphone 5S?

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I got my Iphone 5S from Best Buy and it was the space grey , which I thought looked great but after 10 days I returned it for the the Silver & White.

The whole OS just looks better, sharper, with a white on white background?

I found the black borders to dull the screen and basically make the phone blah.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is it me or does Ios7 not look right on a black iphone 5S?

It's just you... :D

Whatever floats your boat... I'm fine with black... have an appropriate backgrounds on the lock & home screen and I like the look...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I got my Iphone 5S from Best Buy and it was the space grey , which I thought looked great but after 10 days I returned it for the the Silver & White.

Sorry, ClickClack, but I have to go with the crowd here... it’s definitely just you. I loved it on my black iPhone 5 and think it’s just as spectacular on my space gray iPhone 5S (with the same black "face" as the iPhone 5).

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the OS itself does indeed look better on a white phone, not to say it is bad on a black iphone.

With that said I returned my silver 5s for space gray because personally think the black front is a lot cleaner looking.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I felt the same way when I had the SpaceGray 5S. Returned it for the Silver/White and really like the way iOS 7 looks on it over the Black.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have always had white phones so for a change I went with space gray for the 5s. Looking at my 5 and 5s with iOS 7 I don't see a difference. Both look great.

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
See how bright this looks.
iphone5cydia.png

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
you see to me, that looks dark , like a bad TV after watching a bright LED , not knocking your getup just how my eye sees it - now I will say, I wear glasses and have for many years, so I'm not 20-20 .

Sorry that was a poorly lit room at the time I took that, here's a better one:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381580959.668700.jpg

And my 5th gen iPod touch since the screen is closer to the 5S

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381581016.618838.jpg

Both have the brightness all the way down

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hope this isn't too way off topic but I'm the opposite when it comes to white gadgets.

Of course the iPhone comes with a white lighting cable and charger and I don't prefer it.
I don't mind it but I don't prefer it.

I used the supplied white cable in my car for a week or so until I could get a black cable. I needed a extra charger I had to get a black one.

Even with my Kindle Paperwhite which is black it comes with a white USB cable. I had to get a black one.

I bought a cheap cordless phone from Radio Shack the other day 19 bucks but it's white. 😁
I considered paying more to get silver or black but I couldn't resist the price.

Preferences are interesting. I really like the look of the white/gold/silver iPhone 5s. I would be the first to compliment on how good it looks. I just don't want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods