Hello,

Is there a setting to allow "Slide to answer" to be the only thing displayed when an incoming call comes and iPhone is locked (using IOS 7)? In short, I do not want "Remind me" and "Message" to be options when the phone rings. Thanks.
    10-10-2013 03:35 PM
    Not that I know of.
    10-10-2013 04:26 PM
    Hope for a jailbreak. If you are into that kind of stuff.

Sent from somewhere.
    10-10-2013 05:55 PM
    I don't think so.
    10-10-2013 06:47 PM
    Hello,

Is there a setting to allow "Slide to answer" to be the only thing displayed when an incoming call comes and iPhone is locked (using IOS 7)? In short, I do not want "Remind me" and "Message" to be options when the phone rings. Thanks.

Why? What does it matter?

Do you stare at the screen, mesmerised at the little button, that prevents you from answering the phone?
    jburke82 likes this.
    10-11-2013 03:27 AM

Do you stare at the screen, mesmerised at the little button, that prevents you from answering the phone?
    Not Going To Lie... I LoL'd...

Sent From The State Of Ohio...
    itsmemuffins and Blue Shift like this.
    10-11-2013 04:32 AM
    Drove me insane too so I put a big black sticker across the screen where those buttons show up. Makes the phone way more useable.
    itsmemuffins, jburke82 and mac2013 like this.
    10-11-2013 02:38 PM

I work with elderly and disabled people (visually impaired or with limited dexterity) who have problems with it. For example, if the phone rings and they reach over for it, they often inadvertently select "Remind me" or "message" instead of touching the slider. They get flustered, are missing calls and find it frustrating. It would be good if there was an option to switch off those things.
    10-11-2013 03:46 PM
    Well now I feel like an ***. Especially since I also work with the disabled. But largely quadriplegics so that is not an issue. Just being able to use any device is an issue. Switch control that was added to ios7 may help some of our clients though. Maybe it could be a solution for some of your clients as well? Not sure. I haven't played with it that much yet
    10-11-2013 04:15 PM
    I work with elderly and disabled people (visually impaired or with limited dexterity) who have problems with it. For example, if the phone rings and they reach over for it, they often inadvertently select "Remind me" or "message" instead of touching the slider. They get flustered, are missing calls and find it frustrating. It would be good if there was an option to switch off those things.
    I'm sure there's accessibility options for that. Call Apple support they'll help you out.
    10-12-2013 04:42 AM