Help getting off Beta

lukeforester1

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
SHORT VERSION: Can I have a DL link to 7.0.2 for iPhone 5?

ANYONE WHO CARES WHY:
Hey guys, so here's the short version, my uncle is a dev and he let me load my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 beta. I KNOW that's generally looked down upon here but I knew there would be bugs and my phone would get hot and run down the battery and act up but I didn't mind and I really didn't complain about it (look me up on the forum, I commented on the beta but tried to steer clear of complaining about standard beta stuff). To be honest, I think I am on beta 3 but I eventually kept putting off the next updates because I was just so busy and I would never remember to do it while I was at home. Now the software has expired but iTunes is telling me that "Version 7.0 is the most current version" which I know is bull****. My phone was backed up recently enough (but if there is a way to back it up in its current state please let me know!) so I was wondering if anyone can provide a link to 7.0.2 so I can restore to that and keep using my phone?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If I quick "Restore Backup" It tells me to go into the phone (not currently possible) and turn off Find My iPhone.

That would be the activation lock. If you know the password, you’ll be fine. It will prompt you again after reloading the new software.

Put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2