What issues are you having with iOS 7?

hfactor2013

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I agree, I'm having these problems too.
Any fixes?
The battery life now sucks and imessaging doesn't work.
Whenever I try to send a simple one line text to someone, they don't receive it and I keep getting error messages
"sending 1 of 9 messages"

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I just had the camera app crash, but haven't managed to reproduce it:

1. Opened camera from lock screen.
2. Took picture.
3. Hit the power button.
4. Tried to relaunch the camera later from the lock screen.

Saw the apple logo for 10 seconds then was back at the lock screen.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
As u can see on the picture to the left i push the dialpad and it appears but still there is no transparet blue colord arround the numbers but in the picture on the right the color apears arround the numbers and thats the issue. If the dial pad is not running in the background and u just push the dialpad it takes 2 sec bfore the transparent color apears and than u can dial a number. Witch means there is a 2sec of delay from the time u push the dialpad and the time u will be able to dial any number. It never happened in ios6 or 5
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381403162.376944.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381403190.117159.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iMore Forums mobile app

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
One of my biggest gripes of ios7 is that on lock-screen whenever i get a new notification and if I'm busy at that moment, but if i see it right before auto-lock kicks in, it still switches off..
To explain, imagine getting a notification and waiting till the 55th second to see it..
I am able to reach till the passcode lock screen before the one minute timer runs out..
Which it shldnt!
Caz once i touch d screen it shld reset to 1 min again which dsnt happen and is just top annoying...

iPhone 5 16GB

MisterMe11

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps not, but I'm glad he's done this. I'm trying to decide between Apple and Samsung. I had been assuming that Apple's quality is superior. Now I'm wondering. It may be that Apple is more diligent about fixing things, though. We'll see...

The thread asks "what issues are "YOU" having with iOS 7? Was a Google search necessary for that?

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one experiencing this?.....occasionally when I receive a text or texts and don't view the message(s) until I'm free. I go to wake the phone by hitting either the power button or the home button however the phone is completely unresponsive for about a minute. I could hit either the home button or power button multiple times and nothing happens. Finally after about a minute of unresponsiveness the phone suddenly starts working again, however the notification of unread text message(s) on the lock screen is no longer visible.

Am I the only one this has happened to?

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I cannot dial requested code to check my balance and top up my account. #124# is my carrier balance code , when I dial it , it turned into call . Anybody have the same problem or know the solution? Please helps :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still dont like the dialpad look and logic behind it is so usel.
Each time i try to dial a mumber ending with zero so accidentaly i push the dial key and that happen to me 8 out of 10 times.
I clearly can see that the form and design of the dialpad is not correct. The circles arround the numbers in dial pad are too small and number zero is just to close to the green dial key. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1381564352.537456.jpg

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have no doubt that ios7 is the best ios i ever see but , applr should take some issues very seriusly and do some about it. I mean why should the dialpad be in circle and not square ?
I mean square dialpad is just more comfotable specialy for people w big fingertips or maybe i am totaly wrong , i dont know ... Still i belive ios7 in upcoming updates will be much improved and still the best os.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one experiencing this?.....occasionally when I receive a text or texts and don't view the message(s) until I'm free. I go to wake the phone by hitting either the power button or the home button however the phone is completely unresponsive for about a minute. I could hit either the home button or power button multiple times and nothing happens. Finally after about a minute of unresponsiveness the phone suddenly starts working again, however the notification of unread text message(s) on the lock screen is no longer visible.

Am I the only one this has happened to?

What is ur handset ? 4s or 5s ?

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes, my missed calls in the Missed section of the notifications center, get stuck there. With no option to clear or delete them. I cleared my entire recent and missed calls in the Phone app, and the missed calls in the notifications center remained.

I was able to clear them, by going in to Notifications in the Settings, and under "Phone" toggling the "show in notification center" off, then back on again.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I think it's fair to say that iOS 7 is still in beta mode....PUBLIC BETA just as Siri was when it first launched. With all these issues people are having with iOS 7 it makes me wonder what kind of testing and debugging the beta developers actually discovered and reported to Apple.

did you actually use the betas? Apple killed all kinds of bugs/imperfections

what i find odd is most of these "issues" people are having i cannot duplicate

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have some iMessage issues. iMessages fail to send pretty much immediately, and fall back to SMS text.

My iMessages send no problem but if the person I'm sending it to doesn't have a data connection my phone won't fall back to SMS at all even after 6 hours... And yes I do have "send as SMS" on

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
The only issue I have with iOS7 is with contact groups on my iPad4.

If I select a specific group, Family for example. the next time I open my contacts list, ALL contacts are shown, not just those in my Family group.

It behaves correctly on my iPhone5 also on iOS7

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Just because you can't duplicate them yourself doesn't mean others aren't having them. I've had several bugs and crashes with iOS 7, yet I see posts where others say that iOS 7 is working "flawlessly" on their phones.

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

No I did not use the betas. When I updated to iOS 7 I did an over the air update from iOS 6. When I began having the issues I thought the update was bad or something so restored the phone and set it up as a new iPhone rather than from a backup. And as I said earlier right after setting up as a new phone the FIRST app I launched was the camera app...and it crashed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73