I'm sure this has to be obvious but I can't find it. I used to be able to pick a category and view all the apps in that category. Now, on the iPad, I go to the App Store, tap on More, then pick my category (Productivity). I see a list of Best New Apps, Essentials and Sketch Your Ideas. I don't see anywhere that I can view all the apps in this (or any) category.
    09-30-2013 04:50 PM
    I'm sure this has to be obvious but I can't find it. I used to be able to pick a category and view all the apps in that category. Now, on the iPad, I go to the App Store, tap on More, then pick my category (Productivity). I see a list of Best New Apps, Essentials and Sketch Your Ideas. I don't see anywhere that I can view all the apps in this (or any) category.
    On my iPhone, when I log into the app store and click on "Categories" in the top left-hand corner (in blue), the caregories pop up. Is this what you mean?
    09-30-2013 04:56 PM
    On my iPhone, when I log into the app store and click on "Categories" in the top left-hand corner (in blue), the caregories pop up. Is this what you mean?
    Kind of, and maybe it's different on an iPhone. But I tap on categories, and I get a list of categories. When I select a category I can't page through every app in that category. I get the New and Essentials, but not a "View All" option so I can view all the apps in the category.
    09-30-2013 05:16 PM
    Kind of, and maybe it's different on an iPhone. But I tap on categories, and I get a list of categories. When I select a category I can't page through every app in that category. I get the New and Essentials, but not a "View All" option so I can view all the apps in the category.
    There is a "See All" option available

How To View All Apps In A Category?-seeall.png
    jburke82 likes this.
    09-30-2013 07:08 PM
    Yep same as on the PC or Mac and going right to the iTunes program and app store. Same thing there and has always been there.
    09-30-2013 09:22 PM