When a text comes up and says slide to view, it no longer comes up you have to slide to unlock, select messages, select that person.
    I understand if you waited a few minutes after your alert came up to view it it wouldn't bring you right there.

Anyway to change it back?
    09-30-2013 01:34 PM
    When I receive an iMessage or SMS message, it states "Slide to reply" on my lockscreen. When I slide to the right, I am prompted for my lockscreen passcode, and after entering it, I am immediately taken to the iMessage or SMS message with my cursor is already blinking inside the reply box.
    09-30-2013 04:00 PM
    When a text comes up and says slide to view, it no longer comes up you have to slide to unlock, select messages, select that person.
    I understand if you waited a few minutes after your alert came up to view it it wouldn't bring you right there.

Anyway to change it back?
    If a few minutes have passed you need to slide the notification icon itself, not the "slide to unlock" slider. Sliding the notification will open the app.
    09-30-2013 09:54 PM
    Mine doesn't. I have to open the app every time...
    09-30-2013 11:01 PM
    Mine doesn't. I have to open the app every time...
    For reference, here's what mine looks like (note the slide to reply text by the icon vs the slide to unlock text at the bottom):

"Slide to view"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1380596956.153561.jpg

Can you show us what you're seeing on your lock screen?
    09-30-2013 11:09 PM
    Mine looks like that but it doesn't seem to matter if I wait an hour or if I slide to view instantly, I ALWAYS have to go to icon ie: messages. And then to that person. Since the update it's done this...
    Before the update if I slide to view right away it would take me to my messages or whatever right away... Now not so much... Kinda annoying
    09-30-2013 11:30 PM
    Mine looks like that but it doesn't seem to matter if I wait an hour or if I slide to view instantly, I ALWAYS have to go to icon ie: messages. And then to that person. Since the update it's done this...
    Before the update if I slide to view right away it would take me to my messages or whatever right away... Now not so much... Kinda annoying
    Sorry to ask again but I'm still not sure if we're on the same pageI'm talking about sliding the actual notification (not the unlock slider), like this:

"Slide to view"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1380600675.471827.jpg

If yours doesn't do that I'd suggest trying a reboot and, if still no luck, a restore. Good luck!
    gamergurl89 likes this.
    10-01-2013 12:13 AM
    Omg I'm so stupid! That was exactly the issue. I was sliding the bottom not the message. Don't be sorry you just solved my frustration. Thank you!!
    10-01-2013 12:49 AM
    Omg I'm so stupid! That was exactly the issue. I was sliding the bottom not the message. Don't be sorry you just solved my frustration. Thank you!!
    Great, glad to help!
    gamergurl89 likes this.
    10-01-2013 08:35 AM
    I started a thread like this a week back quite a few people have had the same problem understanding the new system in the lock screen. This thread will help to better clarify it

It works on any lockscreen notification not just messaging

Sent from my iPhone 5
    gamergurl89 likes this.
    10-01-2013 08:58 AM
    Also have found thar it does matter how long you wait to view it still goes directly to that message. Every time.
    10-01-2013 01:03 PM