i'v been a iphone customer sens iphone 2g..

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..
    they trid but faild hard, real hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
    im going for samsung

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
    and remove the theme of IOS 7 and fire that worker who made this ugly theme..
    09-27-2013 01:55 PM
    Thank you so much for joining iMore to share your feelings...

Ain't none of what you want gonna happen.

Sorry about that.

Enjoy whatever new device and OS platform you select to meet your needs...
    lui22, iMark, cctpitts01 and 4 others like this.
    09-27-2013 02:04 PM
    Don't be surprised if you change your mind in the next six months.
    ITS ME DAVID likes this.
    09-27-2013 02:10 PM

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
    im going for samsung

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
    LOL!!!!!!

You'll be back.
    09-27-2013 02:12 PM
    Maybe iOS 7 is not for everyone. Good luck with your next device.
    CDG likes this.
    09-27-2013 02:25 PM
    Really, really wouldn't be surprised if this is motoleo making another handle appearance here at iMore.
    jburke82 and swarlos like this.
    09-27-2013 03:00 PM
    Really, really wouldn't be surprised if this is motoleo making another handle appearance here at iMore.
    Nope. IP addresses from different parts of the world.
    09-27-2013 03:04 PM
    Everything is great except the icon colors. Which compared to the improvements in functionality and in the gui is nothing. You could also jailbreak it when available and make it look like whatever you want.
    09-27-2013 03:13 PM

im going for samsung

Goodbye! Have a nice flight.

Sent from somewhere.
    09-27-2013 03:21 PM

im going for samsung

Thanks for sharing your opinion... sorry to see you go... but Apple will never "fire that worker who made this ugly theme"... as it was Jony Ive, the guy who designs virtually ALL of Apple's products...
    09-27-2013 03:22 PM
    Everything is great except the icon colors. Which compared to the improvements in functionality and in the gui is nothing. You could also jailbreak it when available and make it look like whatever you want.
    You can even get used to the icons. I know I did.
    09-27-2013 03:24 PM
    its your own opinion, but i mean i left too and had to come back! haha s3 and android phone werent cutting it for me
    09-27-2013 03:26 PM
    You can even get used to the icons. I know I did.
    Yeah, I'm used to them, but I don't like them. I'm used to the dentist too, but I don't like it.
    But again, it's a small trade off for the functionality.
    09-27-2013 03:28 PM
    Yeah, I'm used to them, but I don't like them. I'm used to the dentist too, but I don't like it.
    But again, it's a small trade off for the functionality.
    You're right. But, I actually do like them now. It's worth it for the functionality.
    09-27-2013 03:41 PM

Yes, it probably was one "worker" who single handedly reworked the interface.

Every time an interface changes, people complain. I know with Facebook, it happens every single time. Having a 7 year old look would not help iPhone out at all. It was time for a change, I don't necessarily like them all yet, but I'm certainly getting used to them.
    jburke82 likes this.
    09-27-2013 04:14 PM

im going for samsung

I don't understand why people find the need to go through the trouble to join a forum just to post one post like this, and then never look back. Oh well.

Good luck with your new samsung device, and enjoy the world of android.

I enjoy the icons now, after not really caring for them when they were first leaked. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes!
    09-27-2013 04:35 PM

im going for samsung

In my experience, the grass is not greener. If you want your post to be taken seriously, you should probably elaborate on what "getting worse and worse" means. Also, if iOS 7 no longer does it for you, then goodbye. I am glad you found something that works for you in that eyesore that is touchwhiz(IMO).
    jburke82 and MERCDROID like this.
    09-27-2013 04:41 PM
    If you are leaving, just please, PLEASE, don't get a Samesung. HTC, Sony, Motorola, and Nokia are WAY better than Samesung.
    09-27-2013 04:48 PM
    If you are leaving, just please, PLEASE, don't get a Samesung. HTC, Sony, Motorola, and Nokia are WAY better than Samesung.
    Agreed. Every samsung android phone I have used has been very glitchy, laggy, and overall just didn't feel right. They seem very cheap. I have had an HTC phone in the past, and I liked the phone...but went back to an iPhone. Motorola's are decent from my experience, and the last time I used a nokia phone was back when they were revolutionary, you could swap front plate colors, and snake was a huge deal.....and my nokia was even better because I downloaded the beverly hills cop theme song as my ringtone! Oh the good old days!
    opeycunningham likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:08 PM
    I agree with the two posters above. The HTC is the best of the androids by far.

But the iPhone is the best phone, by even further!
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:11 PM
    BYE!

I agree with you, I don't like iOS7 either. I feel Apple made a mistake with this one. I'm just a recreational iOS user so it doesn't affect me too much, but I dont think the look of the OS ALONE would be enough to drive me away
    09-27-2013 05:14 PM
    Nope. IP addresses from different parts of the world.
    I get why this was said but....

gahhhh...

I just don't think mods should post or disclose this stuff (I didn't even know it was so easy for them to see what our IP's are).
    09-27-2013 05:17 PM
    wait.... come back.. ah forget it
    09-27-2013 05:28 PM

gahhhh...

I just don't think mods should post or disclose this stuff (I didn't even know it was so easy for them to see what our IP's are).
    I dont think he crossed any lines.. he never said that OP was from any specific place. He just said OP was from a different place.

Seems like perfectly fine forum policing to me : )
    09-27-2013 09:54 PM

gahhhh...

Its true of any website you visit. Someone with the appropriate permissions can see your IP address.
    09-28-2013 08:26 AM
101 123 ...