Good bye Iphone

johan_4s

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
i'v been a iphone customer sens iphone 2g..

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..
they trid but faild hard, real hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
im going for samsung ;)

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
and remove the theme of IOS 7 and fire that worker who made this ugly theme..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much for joining iMore to share your feelings...

Ain't none of what you want gonna happen.

Sorry about that.

Enjoy whatever new device and OS platform you select to meet your needs...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
im going for samsung ;)

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..

LOL!!!!!!

You'll be back.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Everything is great except the icon colors. Which compared to the improvements in functionality and in the gui is nothing. You could also jailbreak it when available and make it look like whatever you want.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

im going for samsung ;)

Goodbye! Have a nice flight.

Sent from somewhere.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

im going for samsung ;)

Thanks for sharing your opinion... sorry to see you go... but Apple will never "fire that worker who made this ugly theme"... as it was Jony Ive, the guy who designs virtually ALL of Apple's products...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Everything is great except the icon colors. Which compared to the improvements in functionality and in the gui is nothing. You could also jailbreak it when available and make it look like whatever you want.

You can even get used to the icons. I know I did.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
its your own opinion, but i mean i left too and had to come back! haha s3 and android phone werent cutting it for me

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm used to them, but I don't like them. I'm used to the dentist too, but I don't like it.
But again, it's a small trade off for the functionality.

You're right. But, I actually do like them now. It's worth it for the functionality.

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Yes, it probably was one "worker" who single handedly reworked the interface.

Every time an interface changes, people complain. I know with Facebook, it happens every single time. Having a 7 year old look would not help iPhone out at all. It was time for a change, I don't necessarily like them all yet, but I'm certainly getting used to them.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

im going for samsung ;)

I don't understand why people find the need to go through the trouble to join a forum just to post one post like this, and then never look back. Oh well.

Good luck with your new samsung device, and enjoy the world of android.

I enjoy the icons now, after not really caring for them when they were first leaked. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

im going for samsung ;)

In my experience, the grass is not greener. If you want your post to be taken seriously, you should probably elaborate on what "getting worse and worse" means. Also, if iOS 7 no longer does it for you, then goodbye. I am glad you found something that works for you in that eyesore that is touchwhiz(IMO).

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you are leaving, just please, PLEASE, don't get a Samesung. HTC, Sony, Motorola, and Nokia are WAY better than Samesung.

Agreed. Every samsung android phone I have used has been very glitchy, laggy, and overall just didn't feel right. They seem very cheap. I have had an HTC phone in the past, and I liked the phone...but went back to an iPhone. Motorola's are decent from my experience, and the last time I used a nokia phone was back when they were revolutionary, you could swap front plate colors, and snake was a huge deal.....and my nokia was even better because I downloaded the beverly hills cop theme song as my ringtone! Oh the good old days!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro