Kinda funny to see all of the people who liked iPhone leaving when iOS 7 is the only reason I'd ever consider using an iPhone as my daily driver. I hated the UI prior to this.
    BLiNK likes this.
    09-29-2013 12:09 PM
    I had my doubts, and when I saw iOS 7 at WWDC, I thought my time for a switch to Android was about to arrive. I upgraded last week, and I have since forgotten all that. In fact, iOS7 cements my desire to stay in the Apple ecosystem.

Its all so subjective.

All the best on your future platform. Many have left iOS and many have returned. You are always welcomed here.
    jburke82 likes this.
    09-29-2013 12:18 PM
    Nope. IP addresses from different parts of the world.
    whew! that was close... :-)
    09-29-2013 08:28 PM
    So it seems like everyone gave johan a bit of whatever they felt in a civil way in a civil thread for once. Having said that, It is true joining to speak his mind and never seeing him again seems silly but it gave everyone a chance to say something civil and what makes them love iPhone..
    We should let him be and go on his way and we said what we had to say and and had a chance to hear varying opinions.
    Fausty82, taz323, jburke82 and 2 others like this.
    09-29-2013 08:40 PM
    Everything is great except the icon colors. Which compared to the improvements in functionality and in the gui is nothing. You could also jailbreak it when available and make it look like whatever you want.
    I can't wait for a jailbreak to come out it will make IOS even better.
    09-30-2013 09:43 PM
    I can't wait for a jailbreak to come out it will make IOS even better.
    ^ plus 100!!!

I wont upgrade to IOS7 on my jailbroke 4s until a JB comes out for IOS7... which could be a while...
    cctpitts01 likes this.
    10-01-2013 10:57 AM
    I have seen some butchered grammar in my life, but this has to take the cake for me, at least in recent memory.

I say, goodbye, and good riddance!
    It's the Internet, so I usually assume the person's from some other country and has English as a second language vs being semi-literate.
    10-01-2013 02:22 PM
    ^ plus 100!!!

I wont upgrade to IOS7 on my jailbroke 4s until a JB comes out for IOS7... which could be a while...
    Yeah that what I was thinking to, they said they are working on JB but it could take a little while for it to be up and ready for the public and I will gladly wait and see, the one thing I want to do is get a app that speeds up the animation like I did on IOS 6 with the JB.
    10-01-2013 10:13 PM
    I don't understand why people find the need to go through the trouble to join a forum just to post one post like this, and then never look back. Oh well.
    The OP has every right to post his opinion, but it is hard to see him as anything more than someone who wants to ruffle feathers when his first post is a good-bye message.
    jburke82 likes this.
    10-02-2013 12:57 PM
    Everyone's individual preferences are different. IOS 7 has it's ups and downs but overall it's in to positive side.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    10-02-2013 01:10 PM
    lol

OP had an iPhone since 2g but now it $ucks. That's funny

As good as the iPhone might have been back in the day it has improved hundred folds to present time. I don't think I could have owned a pre iPhone 4 phone it was in expiring unrefined compared to the present iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-02-2013 01:35 PM
    I have both devices i5 and Samsung S4. Always liked S4 better and said if I had to give up a phone would be i5. Since update to IOS 7 I have changed my my and am using i5 a whole lot more. Becoming a true iPhone fan and sorry you don't like it.
    10-02-2013 08:10 PM
    If you are leaving, just please, PLEASE, don't get a Samesung. HTC, Sony, Motorola, and Nokia are WAY better than Samesung.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say "WAY" better. I just had my Motorolla xt881 replaced for the fourth time in a year! My 4s is still (flawlessly) running 6.1.3 and there is no other phone I've owned that has performed this well ... on ANY OS. EVERY platform has their short comings. BlackBerry seems to be heading to the land of the dinosaurs, although Android is highly customizable, the malware and spyware have it far from being aces! Like others have said, sooner or later there will be a JB for OS7 and we will be able to have our wishes, then all will be good in the land of Apples (that is, if our shipment from Apple has arrived by that point )
    10-02-2013 08:59 PM
    The OP has every right to post his opinion, but it is hard to see him as anything more than someone who wants to ruffle feathers when his first post is a good-bye message.
    I totally agree with you coach; I will never take someone's opinion away from them. But like you said, to me it seems like someone trying to ruffle feathers. It is the internet equivalent of ding dong ditch...sometimes with a flaming bag of dog poo! Haha.

Anyway, I have been meaning to ask you about your icon....that is a very diverse mix of teams there!
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:55 AM
    Agreed. Every samsung android phone I have used has been very glitchy, laggy, and overall just didn't feel right. They seem very cheap. I have had an HTC phone in the past, and I liked the phone...but went back to an iPhone. Motorola's are decent from my experience, and the last time I used a nokia phone was back when they were revolutionary, you could swap front plate colors, and snake was a huge deal.....and my nokia was even better because I downloaded the beverly hills cop theme song as my ringtone! Oh the good old days!
    Have no issues with my Samsung device. Almost got an iPhone but every protocol in those things are proprietary. Need standard WiFi Direct, NFC, and better stock apps for a device to be usable to me, and even if this phone lagged (It doesn't) I'd still use it because it delivers that while the iPhone does not.

90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it. Normal people, not forum enthusiasts. I was not really expecting that, to be honest.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-08-2013 09:39 AM
    Have no issues with my Samsung device. Almost got an iPhone but every protocol in those things are proprietary. Need standard WiFi Direct, NFC, and better stock apps for a device to be usable to me, and even if this phone lagged (It doesn't) I'd still use it because it delivers that while the iPhone does not.

90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it. Normal people, not forum enthusiasts. I was not really expecting that, to be honest.

So on the first weekend, 8.1 million people (90% of 9 million)bought a phone with an OS they dislike. Yeah, right.
    10-08-2013 09:52 AM
    Nice infraction. Lol.

Point is. I said nothing about people buying phones. I am talking aboutnpeople who updated. I don't know anyone who bought a 5S or 5C, or any other iPhone since the update releases (actually, one person). I only know people who updated their phones.

10-08-2013 10:21 AM
    Bought? Do u know how to read?

You stated, "...90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it...."

Karen is stating that approximately 9 million iPhone 5C & 5S devices equipped with iOS 7 was sold during the first weekend of sale.

90% of the people "you know" does not equate to 90% of the people "who purchased" iOS 7 devices, and that's okay. Both of you are right, but the comparison is off-base, in my opinion.

As for people not liking iOS 7, there are quite a bit who do not, but I'd argue that more do or are at least okay with it.

10-08-2013 10:22 AM
    You stated, "...90% of people I know who updated to iOS 7 dislike it...."

Karen is stating that approximately 9 million iPhone 5C & 5S devices equipped with iOS 7 was sold during the first weekend of sale.

90% of the people "you know" does not equate to 90% of the people "who purchased" iOS 7 devices, and that's okay. Both of you are right, but the comparison is off-base, in my opinion.

As for people not liking iOS 7, there are quite a bit who do not, but I'd argue that more do or are at least okay with it.

I don't care who bout it cause I don't know why they purchases. I talking about the people going from iOS 6 to 7 on their devices. I have helped 3 people restore back since the update.

I didn't make such an equivalacy. I am not even sure why you are making that post, to be honest... It makes no sense given what I posted.

10-08-2013 10:24 AM
    And before someone mentions my misspelling/typos. Typing in an ice rink does that. Humidity is quite high :-)

jburke82 likes this.
    10-08-2013 10:26 AM
    Additionally, same can be said of touchwiz since samsong sells more touchwiz devices than apple sells iPhones. However, I see nothing but agreement among you guys that it sucks here ;-)

10-08-2013 10:28 AM
    ... that it sucks here ;-)
    You're more than free to depart... In fact, I encourage it.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    10-08-2013 10:35 AM
    Don't quote a piece of my post out of context nim pointing out hypocrisy and double standard, which is blaringly obvious. I don't want to throw the T word around, asnit gets an infraction even when accurate here. Intellectual dishonesty lacks in class. Try to avoid it in the future.

You're welcome.

10-08-2013 10:37 AM
    Additionally, same can be said of touchwiz since samsong sells more touchwiz devices than apple sells iPhones. However, I see nothing but agreement among you guys that it sucks here ;-)

The 90% of people you know who don't like it should change phones then. Nothing beats voting with your wallet. Works a lot better than just complaining.
    Eileen89, Chrysalis1156 and Les74 like this.
    10-08-2013 10:39 AM
    The 90% of people you know who don't like it should change phones then. Nothing beats voting with your wallet. Works a lot better than just complaining.
    They reverted. I helped them. They got what they wanted. To go back to the user experience they prefer. Not everyone can buy a new phone whenever they want. Your advice works better in theory than in practice, and is therefore useless to these people.

10-08-2013 10:41 AM
101 12345