I have seen some butchered grammar in my life, but this has to take the cake for me, at least in recent memory.

I say, goodbye, and good riddance!
    Les74 and Oofa like this.
    09-28-2013 10:11 AM
    i'v been a iphone customer sens iphone 2g..

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..
    they trid but faild hard, real hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
    im going for samsung

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
    and remove the theme of IOS 7 and fire that worker who made this ugly theme..
    I was not aware anyone could spell so poorly....maybe you are better off with a Samsung.
    Les74 likes this.
    09-28-2013 11:01 AM
    Sorry that the OP doesn't like iOS 7. But I have to say, I love it. And I like the look of it. A lot.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!
    opeycunningham likes this.
    09-28-2013 11:15 AM
    If you really want something to complain about go do your Samsung thing and let us know how that works out.
    09-28-2013 11:22 AM
    Samsung ? Ugg. I could understand if it was for the HTC One, or the new Moto or LG. Heck, I even would understand a new fire sale BlackBerry. But Samsung ? Really ? Anything but Samsung
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-28-2013 12:08 PM
    I have been running an iPhone 5 for a year after using nothing but Android phones in the past...

BUT although I personally appreciate how well the iPhone just plain works..... I just do not like IOS .... SO my next phone most likely will NOT be an iPhone

Bob G
    09-28-2013 01:48 PM
    Bye Bob! Wasn't nice knowin' ya....
    09-28-2013 02:16 PM
    i still found IOS7 better,yes the earlier layout was better,but the multitasking is better ,i use my ipad more frequently than any other device.
    There is a ease of usage than earlier IOS.

But good luck for your future device.
    09-28-2013 03:11 PM
    I have an iPad3 and am trying to get used to the new colors, brightness etc. I have my brightness turned down very low but hate how bright/white email and photo gallery is now. I hope I can get used to it but at this point I don't even want to open my email or go to my photos. Hurts my eyes.
    09-28-2013 03:13 PM
    I have been running an iPhone 5 for a year after using nothing but Android phones in the past...

BUT although I personally appreciate how well the iPhone just plain works..... I just do not like IOS .... SO my next phone most likely will NOT be an iPhone

Bob G
    That's what it's all about Bob choices. If iOS doesn't do it for you anymore go with OS that suits your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Harley Kid likes this.
    09-28-2013 03:29 PM

after IOS 7 its good bye..iphone getting worse and worse and this last IOS ruin iphone so hard..

i got 6 month payment left on my last iphone, after that im gonna give it away to someone in the family..
    im going for samsung

the only way apple is gonna win and still have me as a customer if they chance back the look of the earlyer look..
    You'll be back. You will miss iOS and the iPhone. Anyways, I respect your decision while it lasts.
    09-28-2013 06:40 PM
    Samsung ? Ugg. I could understand if it was for the HTC One, or the new Moto or LG. Heck, I even would understand a new fire sale BlackBerry. But Samsung ? Really ? Anything but Samsung
    FWI Samsung is actually way better. Although, the G2 is promising. Has a better processor than my desktop computer.
    09-28-2013 06:42 PM

Bob G
    Thanks, Bob. I'm sure everyone on earth appreciates the bandwidth used to achieve your post.
    09-28-2013 06:46 PM

im going for samsung

Hope what ever phone you choose, has what you need. Phones cost to much not to have what you want. For me it's iphone 5 on iOS 7.
    09-28-2013 08:50 PM
    Aaaaand meanwhile somewhere else on Earth something important is happening.
    Les74 likes this.
    09-28-2013 10:03 PM

Bob G
    It just plain works, yet you do not like it ? I find it annoying that apps that just plain work on my iPad, crash often on my Android phone. What is it you're looking for exactly ?

FWI Samsung is actually way better. Although, the G2 is promising. Has a better processor than my desktop computer.
    FWIW, it actually isn't. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll leave it at that.
    09-29-2013 01:11 AM
    Aaaaand meanwhile somewhere else on Earth something important is happening.
    prove it.
    09-29-2013 01:16 AM
    Wow hate to see you get burned like this from iOS7, maybe going Android could be a good break for you. I myself just came from using a Samsung Galaxy S4, great phone to tweak a lot of options/settings within apps/widgets but I moved over for the 5S for it's camera, not sure if you'll be able to get the same exact quality from the S4.
    09-29-2013 01:45 AM
    Sure it's not Alexan81 come back to torture us all?
    BLiNK likes this.
    09-29-2013 02:21 AM
    I came over to an iPhone from a Samsung - and there is no way in hell I'd ever go back. Touchwiz one of the most vile creations in the history of UI - I'd had my phone two weeks before my loathing forced me to root and ROM it.

I then spent the remaining 18 months of my two year contract farting about with new ROMs, constantly trying to find something that was stable, didn't hog the battery or look like it was designed by an *****. It culminated in the internal SD card failing, which meant the phone would randomly reboot and take all my apps and contacts with it, rendering it effectively useless for day to day use.

I wish you luck, but if you think the grass is greener in Samsung-land, I fear you may be in for a rude awakening.
    09-29-2013 03:41 AM
    I don't understand how anyone can still complain about the icons, they're just icons. To each his own I guess. I'm loving the change and look forward to more in the coming years. Best of luck to you.

By the way, don't expect much change in whatever Samsung device you get after you get it. But, that seems to be what you're going for anyway.
    09-29-2013 06:39 AM
    Cool man. Good luck. I had a few affairs with Android but always come back to iOS in the end. The last one lasted a few days with the S4.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    09-29-2013 07:35 AM
    It just plain works, yet you do not like it ? I find it annoying that apps that just plain work on my iPad, crash often on my Android phone. What is it you're looking for exactly ?

FWIW, it actually isn't. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll leave it at that.
    Samsung in my opinion is better than htc. If the htc one was made of plastic no one care about that phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-29-2013 07:39 AM
    I went from the iPhone 4S to a samsung S3 and it lasted about 2 hours and I took it back and ordered the iPhone 5 it's not that I don't care for android I had android phones before it was more of what Samsung did to android and how cheap the phone felt good luck
    09-29-2013 07:51 AM
    No device will solve your spelling and grammar issues.
    09-29-2013 11:52 AM
101 1234 ...