iOS7.0.2 Released

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
i love when people say this.. clearly operator error(s)

Operator error oh please! I know more about softwares than you think, especially writing them. Don't even go there :). My point is my battery tops 5 hours to dead with mostly everything turned off and no music listening. It was way better in beta 6. I guarantee you people who post amazing stats mostly include music listening which extends usage time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Operator error oh please! I know more about softwares than you think, especially writing them. Don't even go there :). My point is my battery tops 5 hours to dead with mostly everything turned off and no music listening. It was way better in beta 6. I guarantee you people who post amazing stats mostly include music listening which extends usage time.

whoa calm down buddy.. i wasn't directing that at you in particular but 5 hours is definitely not good - especially with features turned OFF

have you considered a hardware change?

i agree about the music thing but we'll be hard pressed to get most to admit it lol

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh my bad, not mad or anything just trying to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue since 7.0. I hear you on the music part. Some people show 6+ hours usage with battery left and still claiming it's without music listening. It could just be my battery, after all the phone is a year old. I'm not worried about it, I'm sure Apple will fix it in the near future if it is an iOS issue.

whoa calm down buddy.. i wasn't directing that at you in particular but 5 hours is definitely not good - especially with features turned OFF

have you considered a hardware change?

i agree about the music thing but we'll be hard pressed to get most to admit it lol

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree LTE plays a big factor. I noticed the drainage while on LTE is much worst on 7.0-7.0.2 than beta 6. I can't prove this but who knows.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I've seen this mentioned somewhere else but my photos now come out grainy and blurry even. Always took great photos on my phone but after this update something isn't right.

Eric Dury

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded ios7.0.2 as a fix for problems with ios7, but cannot restart ipad. Only get black screen with iTunes logo in the centre with an image of the charging cable connection to the right of it. Have tried everything (switch off/on, unplug/replug cable, etc, etc) but nothing works. It keeps coming back to this black screen with the logo and cable images. What to do?

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
First of all Blink I was just going to comment to Ty for bringing up the battery issue because for certain that would have been one.:rotfl: More than likely I will update tomorrow when i get home from work early.
I don't know if you saw that When I did the update to 7 from the time I tethered up to iTunes and hit the button, Error free in 16 mins start to finish and only had to make one setting change. Oh and my battery life is stable...LOL

Same exact experience. The update saved everything from 6.1.3. This is on iPad 3. Battery life came back to notmalbin a day or two. Apps now function just as fast as before (some initial launches took an extra gala a second). Haven't updated to 7.0.2. Will do tomorrow.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Why is there a requirement to be connected to wifi for a 21mb file?
More consistent/reliable signal?
Also, someone help this guy two posts above mine.
Don't want him to get buried and forgotten in this thread.

Just downloaded ios7.0.2 as a fix for problems with ios7, but cannot restart ipad. Only get black screen with iTunes logo in the centre with an image of the charging cable connection to the right of it. Have tried everything (switch off/on, unplug/replug cable, etc, etc) but nothing works. It keeps coming back to this black screen with the logo and cable images. What to do?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I got this on my girlfriends iPhone 5 when I tried updating. It won't update.
2a2e4u6a.jpg

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner