iOS7.0.2 Released

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I’ve also seen reports on twitter this morning that iOS 7.0.2 also fixes the bug where you could call anyone from the lock screen emergency call button...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
With the new update, the 'themed' colors that correspond with each background picture are not available. It is just black/grey on the Notification Menu, Control Center and call screens.

Bummer.

Not for me... what device are you on? Also, check this setting:

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast > [OFF]

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad we got the update, but was sure hoping something was in it about apps crashing. No luck using iMore app still, unless on wifi then it works perfect.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I’ve also seen reports on twitter this morning that iOS 7.0.2 also fixes the bug where you could call anyone from the lock screen emergency call button...
As well I did too and I know everyone is quick to jump on updates but i will use my usual and wait a couple days until I am able to read more about it in here and then if all is cool I will update.
Thank you the same for letting everyone know about the new update just the same.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
take a chance Jag, update NOW #yolo
First of all Blink I was just going to comment to Ty for bringing up the battery issue because for certain that would have been one.:rotfl: More than likely I will update tomorrow when i get home from work early.
I don't know if you saw that When I did the update to 7 from the time I tethered up to iTunes and hit the button, Error free in 16 mins start to finish and only had to make one setting change. Oh and my battery life is stable...LOL

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For those wondering so far my battery life is the same as iOS 7.0

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member