My battery life has declined drastically I used to charge my iPad every 2 days now I'm charging it everyday
    And also if I try uploading videos to YouTube the photo app crashes and it acts like YouTube doesn't exist I miss iOS 6
    09-27-2013 02:03 PM
    Spoke too soon, it is doing the same thing again.
    09-27-2013 02:10 PM
    I know that this stuff is fixable, but IMHO, I think that Apple should have allowed more time to return to iOS 6.
    09-27-2013 02:21 PM
    I know that this stuff is fixable, but IMHO, I think that Apple should have allowed more time to return to iOS 6.
    Typically, Apple only continues signing older releases for a few days after the launch of the new version of iOS. I think for iOS 7 it was about 2 days, which is fairly normal.
    09-27-2013 03:16 PM
    Typically, Apple only continues signing older releases for a few days after the launch of the new version of iOS. I think for iOS 7 it was about 2 days, which is fairly normal.
    Yeah, I know. But with this being a major makeover, I guess that I was thinking maybe at least a week.......would have been nice for some people.
    09-27-2013 03:25 PM
    I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?
    are we talking about the stock app or camera+? I have no issue using both apps.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0
    09-27-2013 03:46 PM
    IOS7.0.2 problem with application namely injustice "unable to open" although the game files has been keeped already but it did not sorry to say this patch is not perfect as it is.
    09-27-2013 05:43 PM
    I have been jamming to music all day, making calls, texting, and what not. My time off last charge is only showing 2hrs 40 min. It's been off the charger since 5am. At 36% battery. What gives? Is this right? Over 12 hrs off the charger. Bluetooth headset and music that I put on the phone.
    09-27-2013 06:50 PM
    I figured out if you turn off wifi, the iTunes Match clouds disappear, regardless of cellular coverage. Turning it on (regardless of connectivity) makes them reappear.
    09-28-2013 12:48 AM
    I can see the average user getting fed up with continuously updating their devices.

I'm assuming we're going to see further updates in the coming weeks to address the other bugs which are seemingly still evident.

- Occasional random reboots
    - Apps crashing (especially twitter, though quite a few have the same problem)
    09-28-2013 07:51 AM
    I can see the average user getting fed up with continuously updating their devices.

I'm assuming we're going to see further updates in the coming weeks to address the other bugs which are seemingly still evident.

- Occasional random reboots
    - Apps crashing (especially twitter, though quite a few have the same problem)
    With apps crashing. We'll expect updates from the app themselves not the os. But i had a weird bug today were the lock-screen password keyboard was in landscape mode. That's awkward.
    09-28-2013 07:57 AM
    My friend owns an iPhone 4s and iPad mini and loves the new iOS7. I helped her update both and she's happy we did and finding "all kinds of new stuff" as she put it. This is her first smart phone and first tablet & having a ball.
    09-29-2013 12:16 AM
    hello. iOS7.0.2, had beautiful theme? i really want to have new look for my ipad.. i dont want to jailbreak it !
    09-29-2013 02:49 AM
    hello. iOS7.0.2, had beautiful theme? i really want to have new look for my ipad.. i dont want to jailbreak it !
    Not sure what you're asking. You want to update your iPad to iOS 7?
    What model iPad do you have?
    If you're not sure, go to Settings - General - About.
    What does it say for:
    Version
    Model
    miss_zaza likes this.
    09-29-2013 08:54 AM
    Not sure what you're asking. You want to update your iPad to iOS 7?
    What model iPad do you have?
    If you're not sure, go to Settings - General - About.
    What does it say for:
    Version
    Model
    Emm... Now im using ipad3.. I want to update iOS7 soon.. Just asking, wether the new version had beautiful theme or just fix for bugs..
    09-29-2013 09:58 AM
    Emm... Now im using ipad3.. I want to update iOS7 soon.. Just asking, wether the new version had beautiful theme or just fix for bugs..
    Oh, okay.
    Latest version 7.0.2 fixes some bugs from first public version of iOS 7.
    miss_zaza likes this.
    09-29-2013 10:10 AM
    Oh, okay.
    Latest version 7.0.2 fixes some bugs from first public version of iOS 7.
    Oo.. Okey lazystargazer... Thanks so much ^_*
    09-29-2013 10:23 AM
    Please HELP me!!!!
    I updated my 4s to 7.2 and in the process of updating via a cable connection to itunes, the process failed with the error: unknown error has occured (29).
    I've tried anything on the apple support. The thing is I bought the phone in the US but I don't live there and so I'm not sure I can receive support there. Please help me, my phone isn't functioning, and it's not only a phone but an internet connection.

Thank you very much for your help,
    Romy
    09-29-2013 03:00 PM
    Please HELP me!!!!
    I updated my 4s to 7.2 and in the process of updating via a cable connection to itunes, the process failed with the error: unknown error has occured (29).
    I've tried anything on the apple support. The thing is I bought the phone in the US but I don't live there and so I'm not sure I can receive support there. Please help me, my phone isn't functioning, and it's not only a phone but an internet connection.

Thank you very much for your help,
    Romy
    Ok. 1st thing you must do is, do a hard reset ( hold the power and home button together until your phone switches off) whilst connected to iTunes. Do not let go of the home button when the phone turns off. Shortly you should see a window in iTunes saying your device is in recovery mode. Then click restore. Make sure your cable is connected to your computer properly and that it works.
    Then click restore
    09-29-2013 06:47 PM
69 123