Operator error oh please! I know more about softwares than you think, especially writing them. Don't even go there . My point is my battery tops 5 hours to dead with mostly everything turned off and no music listening. It was way better in beta 6. I guarantee you people who post amazing stats mostly include music listening which extends usage time.
    whoa calm down buddy.. i wasn't directing that at you in particular but 5 hours is definitely not good - especially with features turned OFF

have you considered a hardware change?

i agree about the music thing but we'll be hard pressed to get most to admit it lol
    09-27-2013 12:06 AM
    LTE signal strength plays a big factor is battery
    09-27-2013 12:12 AM
    Oh my bad, not mad or anything just trying to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue since 7.0. I hear you on the music part. Some people show 6+ hours usage with battery left and still claiming it's without music listening. It could just be my battery, after all the phone is a year old. I'm not worried about it, I'm sure Apple will fix it in the near future if it is an iOS issue.

whoa calm down buddy.. i wasn't directing that at you in particular but 5 hours is definitely not good - especially with features turned OFF

have you considered a hardware change?

i agree about the music thing but we'll be hard pressed to get most to admit it lol
    09-27-2013 12:16 AM
    I agree LTE plays a big factor. I noticed the drainage while on LTE is much worst on 7.0-7.0.2 than beta 6. I can't prove this but who knows.
    09-27-2013 12:19 AM
    I've seen this mentioned somewhere else but my photos now come out grainy and blurry even. Always took great photos on my phone but after this update something isn't right.
    09-27-2013 12:33 AM
    Just downloaded ios7.0.2 as a fix for problems with ios7, but cannot restart ipad. Only get black screen with iTunes logo in the centre with an image of the charging cable connection to the right of it. Have tried everything (switch off/on, unplug/replug cable, etc, etc) but nothing works. It keeps coming back to this black screen with the logo and cable images. What to do?
    09-27-2013 04:19 AM
    First of all Blink I was just going to comment to Ty for bringing up the battery issue because for certain that would have been one. More than likely I will update tomorrow when i get home from work early.
    I don't know if you saw that When I did the update to 7 from the time I tethered up to iTunes and hit the button, Error free in 16 mins start to finish and only had to make one setting change. Oh and my battery life is stable...LOL

Same exact experience. The update saved everything from 6.1.3. This is on iPad 3. Battery life came back to notmalbin a day or two. Apps now function just as fast as before (some initial launches took an extra gala a second). Haven't updated to 7.0.2. Will do tomorrow.
    09-27-2013 05:41 AM
    Why is there a requirement to be connected to wifi for a 21mb file?
    More consistent/reliable signal?
    Also, someone help this guy two posts above mine.
    Don't want him to get buried and forgotten in this thread.

Just downloaded ios7.0.2 as a fix for problems with ios7, but cannot restart ipad. Only get black screen with iTunes logo in the centre with an image of the charging cable connection to the right of it. Have tried everything (switch off/on, unplug/replug cable, etc, etc) but nothing works. It keeps coming back to this black screen with the logo and cable images. What to do?
    09-27-2013 06:12 AM
    Mine's not horrible:
    mine's been about the same... except Tuesday when it seemed to last a lot longer than usual and it had my work's exchange email enabled which usually hits it pretty hard.
    09-27-2013 06:41 AM
    I got this on my girlfriends iPhone 5 when I tried updating. It won't update.
    09-27-2013 07:37 AM
    Operator error oh please! I know more about softwares than you think, especially writing them. Don't even go there . My point is my battery tops 5 hours to dead with mostly everything turned off and no music listening. It was way better in beta 6. I guarantee you people who post amazing stats mostly include music listening which extends usage time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Not in my case. My usage is almost all web or apps that consistently communicate with their servers or music streaming. Very little listening to music which already resides on my phone.
    09-27-2013 08:25 AM
    I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?
    09-27-2013 09:26 AM
    Normal pictures or HDR?
    09-27-2013 11:04 AM
    Normal pictures or HDR?
    Normal
    09-27-2013 11:15 AM
    Normal
    Could be processor. I have seen no change in my iPhone 5 camera operation.

Now I do see a bit of time when using the flash to ON. But not auto or off.

Hope this helps
    09-27-2013 11:20 AM
    No longer have the option to download individual tracks if you are an iTunes Match user.
    09-27-2013 11:44 AM

I still have the option.
    09-27-2013 12:01 PM
    09-27-2013 12:35 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	38986
    You're looking from the Artists tab... hit "More" and select the Albums tab...
    09-27-2013 12:37 PM
    No luck there, actually worse. It show the albums and I have no download option at all. And yes i verified that this album is not already downloaded on my phone. I went into settings and made it only show downloaded music. Also the music that is downloaded can no longer be deleted by simply swiping to delete. Didn't they do this once before in iOS6, then backtrack to the original implementation?
    09-27-2013 12:50 PM
    I don't know if it is related to the update, but when taking pictures on my 4s after installing 7.0.2, it is really slow between pictures. I used to be able to snap photos pretty quickly, but now when I take a photo, I'm having to wait 3-5 seconds for it to press and allow me to take another one. My wife's 4s that is still on 7.0.0 doesn't have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?
    I updated my 4S yesterday to 7.0.2. I just tested my cam app - normal pic (no hdr) auto, flash off and then flash on. My pics all snapped quickly - with the flash on, it did take less than a second more so that the flash could show and then snapped the pic, but no crazy delay or acting sluggish.

Have you tried just turning your device off, then back on. OR do a reboot. That may help.
    09-27-2013 12:59 PM
    I cannot swipe to the next image when viewing things in a google image search. When I tap it opens the image on top of the website and I have to use the back button to go back to results. I hope this is just user error.
    09-27-2013 01:00 PM
    Hard reboot seemed to fix it
    kch50428 likes this.
    09-27-2013 01:03 PM
    just upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and so wish I hadn't - trying to type a txt message is a nightmare! you type then wait to see what you've typed... does anyone know how I can speed it up my display to show what I am typing at the time I am typing??
    09-27-2013 01:20 PM
    just upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and so wish I hadn't - trying to type a txt message is a nightmare! you type then wait to see what you've typed... does anyone know how I can speed it up my display to show what I am typing at the time I am typing??
    Try restarting your device. To do so,

Hold both HOME and SLEEP/LOCK (top of device) buttons until you see the Apple logo... should take less than 10 seconds to get there...
    09-27-2013 01:28 PM
69 123