"You got service? Yeah I got 3...dots?"

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
This came up in conversation with my wife the other day. Does anyone say "dots" now instead of the universal "bars"? I still say bars. Just curious if this random thought came across anyone else's mind lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This came up in conversation with my wife the other day. Does anyone say "dots" now instead of the universal "bars"? I still say bars. Just curious if this random thought came across anyone else's mind lol

Nope. I don?t even see signal bars or dots. I get the actual signal strength displayed numerically.

Attachments

• IMG_1797.PNG
    IMG_1797.PNG
    145.7 KB · Views: 137

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the look of the dots. I had them on my 4s while jailbroken. I think they look great, and much better than the bars.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Is dots apple only? Are we the only ones that will be asking how Many dots? Lol.
We may be singled out at public fictions and family get togethers and be outed as apple owners in public in front of loved ones and friends? :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is dots apple only? Are we the only ones that will be asking how Many dots? Lol.
We may be singled out at public fictions and family get togethers and be outed as apple owners in public in front of loved ones and friends? :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I don’t know if Apple is the only one... but it’s a software thing that represents the signal strength... as far as I know, it’s only iOS 7, unless WebOS or WP or Android or BlackBerry has done it before ... but if they have, you can bet the fanboys from that platform will be here any minute to tell us about it.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Dots. Bars. Yeah. I have been there. It's in Damascus Va.

Sent from somewhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2