How to set the notification into just title/name of sender

d.scythe

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
i wanna know if this a bug or not...

but ever since i've update to IOS 7, i'm not been able to set the notification to just the title or the sender only appeared on the screen...
it's always been the part of the message shown either...

but in IOS 6 i've set this thing to only the title or name of sender that appeared on my notification at the bar or at the lock screen...

how to set this on IOS 7?

can anyone help...
thank's before..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I *think* I understand what you're asking...:)....Anyway, go to Settings>Notification Center and then scroll down to "Messages" and then disable "Show Preview". Do the same for your email, if applicable.

d.scythe

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I *think* I understand what you're asking...:)....Anyway, go to Settings>Notification Center and then scroll down to "Messages" and then disable "Show Preview". Do the same for your email, if applicable.

ooh...
thank's..
it's done..
but i wanna do the same with my whatsap or facebook but i saw the toggle is unavailable...
is there any other setting for the whatsap and facebook or another apps?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ooh...
thank's..
it's done..
but i wanna do the same with my whatsap or facebook but i saw the toggle is unavailable...
is there any other setting for the whatsap and facebook or another apps?

There aren’t presently. I think the app developer has to provide that option. Since Apple is the developer for the email and the messages apps, the option is there because they provided it. Perhaps contact the app developer and see. Also, I am not sure if Apple has allowed access to the API for that to the developer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2