Traffic feature in notification center

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Likewise. Oddly, my wife got her first notification this weekend on her 4s, and i have yet to see one, despite a fair collection of recent locations. I've tried shutting recent locations on and off, but to no avail. Hopefully 7.0.3 cleans that up, and the remaining little bugs.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I began noticing it yesterday and found it fairly accurate on my 4S. I started using my new 5S today, so I will see how long it takes this phone to catch on.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Got another one saying it will take 14 minutes to get home after thinking about it it's my regular girlfriend pick up I do everyday so I'm assuming it thinks I'm going home which I normally do so it's telling me the ETA??

Sent from my iPhone 5

ssandler77

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering how long it would take also. I started getting the updates about 2 days ago. It would tell me approx how long it takes to get to work, and then on the way home how long it should take. It was a good 10-12 days of traking before the info came along.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed my first traffic notification today. It was letting me know how long it would take to get to work and now it is letting me know how long it will take to get home. Hopefully it picks up on some of my other regular weekly stops. I like this feature in Google now and I am hopping that Apple will be as good if not better.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner