iOS 7 crashes Alot!!!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that the diagnostics screen had a lot of reports. Way more than iOS 6.1.3. I have a feeling it's due to bugs. Can't wait for iOS 7.0.2.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have only had one problem with iOS 7 crashing, and that is with the iMore App on my iPhone 5. Haven't had any other crashes related to iOS 7. Btw, I moved this thread to the iOS 7 forum for better exposure.

raveniphone

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I have only had one problem with iOS 7 crashing, and that is with the iMore App on my iPhone 5. Haven't had any other crashes related to iOS 7. Btw, I moved this thread to the iOS 7 forum for better exposure.

Same here I deleted, and downloaded again. It seems fine now. I did have a problem earlier today with the iTunes Store app repeatedly crashing. Once I accessed the store through the music app, it was fine. Thought that was kinda strange.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been running the current release of iOS 7 (GM) since its release (09/10), and have not had one OS crash. A few apps are still a bit wonky, but that is on the app devs. No iOS 7 issues here.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Reading the thread prompted me to check. LatestCrash.plist is empty, along with three other app's LatestCrash.plist files.

The fact that those files exist indicate an app crash or exception, correct?

If true then, is empty plist an expected state?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They are supposed to be taken of the diagnostics list when you sync. I even turned sending diagnostic and usage reports but the menu is still full. I have like 10 megabytes used on my iPod and I suspect it's the reports. Hopefully, the update comes out soon. Same with my iPhone.

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
This is all just bugs. So far I haven't come across anything that makes iOS 7 unusable. Whether it's a new release of iOS, Android or Windows Phone this is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
iTunes Radio crashed on me today. Showed the black screen with white apple for a few seconds. After hitting the home button it was fine. Other than that it's been smooth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox