For the most "user friendly" OS, iOS 7 is pretty horrible

Ulairi

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting so frustrated with iOS and how Apple tries to lock us down into their box and makes it a lot harder to user their products. With iOS 7 I'm not able to just plug my phone into my inlaws iMac to upload photos to their iPhoto. Doesn't work. I plug it in, I say I trust the computer, and iPhoto says my iPhone has zero photos to upload. This is horrible. I'm about to just sell my damn phone and not deal with this anymore.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting so frustrated with iOS and how Apple tries to lock us down into their box and makes it a lot harder to user their products. With iOS 7 I'm not able to just plug my phone into my inlaws iMac to upload photos to their iPhoto. Doesn't work. I plug it in, I say I trust the computer, and iPhoto says my iPhone has zero photos to upload. This is horrible. I'm about to just sell my damn phone and not deal with this anymore.

The "sync with one computer" thing can be frustrating, but, unfortunately, that?s a limitation that Apple imposes. If you want to share photos, iOS 7 makes it easier than ever by enabling PhotoStream and allowing you to set up dedicated streams for any purpose. Sharing photos has never been easier.

iOS 7 preview: Photo Streams finally get truly social sharing | iMore

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Let us know how much you get on the sale.

Sent from somewhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW