Wallpaper Zoom Fix App?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
FYI: I expect the next version to have an improved image quality. It's ok now but can be better. Early experiments are promising. Working on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Amy P

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
please make the app free
even if just for a day or two
I really want it but am under 16 and my parents never let me download any paid apps :(
but seriously well done for actually acting on an ios7 problem rather than just moaning!!!!

Kieran_G93

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey any chance of this being released in the UK app store iv been following the forum and development of the app and i love the idea because the auto zoom infuriates me but i am from the UK and to buy it from US app store i have to make new credit card details and would prefer not to please reply scatabrian i need this app?

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, Scatabrain! I'd leave a positive review on the App Store but it doesn't recognize that I own the app (I restarted iTunes, and still no luck). So far, I've been using it as a solid color wallpaper generator, and it's great...reminds me of "Colors" an app on Android (in function).

Good work!:yes:

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Scatabrain! I'd leave a positive review on the App Store but it doesn't recognize that I own the app (I restarted iTunes, and still no luck). So far, I've been using it as a solid color wallpaper generator, and it's great...reminds me of "Colors" an app on Android (in function).

Good work!:yes:

I haven't run into that yet. I'm a bit confused though as it sounds like you are able to run it?

It sounds like you can use the color picker and save but you can't add an image using the Photo menu?

Brady KEITH

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I haven't run into that yet. I'm a bit confused though as it sounds like you are able to run it?

It sounds like you can use the color picker and save but you can't add an image using the Photo menu?

The app works fine; I can add photos, etc. The only issue I ran into was leaving a review on the App Store; every time I clicked the "write a review" box, I was notified that I needed to download the app first.

Your app works great; I was just commenting about how I'd used it so far.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
The app works fine; I can add photos, etc. The only issue I ran into was leaving a review on the App Store; every time I clicked the "write a review" box, I was notified that I needed to download the app first.

Your app works great; I was just commenting about how I'd used it so far.

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2