Wallpaper Zoom Fix App?

eb9821

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this app, the iOS 7 wallpaper setup has been such an issue. Any updates? I am so anticipated and thank you for what your doing.

laxboy89

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely in for this. The world needs more people like you- people finding problems and fixing them instead of complaining or pointing fingers.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely in for this. The world needs more people like you- people finding problems and fixing them instead of complaining or pointing fingers.

Thanks!

Psst:'status changed to In Review'. But I hope the reviewers are watching the keynote. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
BTW: Due to popular demand I made it a universal binary. The image size could be optimized a bit better for iPad but the app does work fine. So I went with it. I will improve it with time.

eb9821

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy the app an have been so excited for it but I noticed the pictures when put into the app get alittle blurred. Other than that I love the app and awesome job on it.

iuser_ind

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
For some reason it seems to work BETTER than you are saying it does. I have been playing with it all morning and it is well worth the price. Thanks for a great app... The pictures are a little out of focus.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I really enjoy the app an have been so excited for it but I noticed the pictures when put into the app get alittle blurred. Other than that I love the app and awesome job on it.

Thanks for the feedback. I have heard that from others. Looking into a way to preserve more quality. Stay tuned!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
On image quality:

If you scale the image within the app, then save it off. Then in the set wallpaper try to scale it back up, pixelation will certainly occur. As opposed to getting the end scale correct within the app first, saving and then leaving the scale as is or smaller when setting to wallpaper more quality is preserved.

On a different note, I do scale the original somewhat no matter if you scale or not in the app. This could also be causing some loss in original quality. This is what in looking into.

The only fix I know of is to not scale images but put them in a giant background. There are 2 issues with this, 1 is the super large image really taxes some devices. And the other is that some people expect the image to be the exact size for their wallpaper when they go to set it. Maybe I'll make this another save option. Highest Qiuslitu etc.

Any thoughts?
Cheers.

millerville

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded the app (haven't played around with it much, but love the idea) and I think you should make an option to save in the highest quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2