New build on Test Flight.

Includes:
    - multi images
    - gradients
    - color picker from source images

Will be giving out promo codes here if/when approved.

Cheers.
    @scatabrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-07-2013 01:55 AM
    TestFlight still doesn't have any builds available for me.
    10-07-2013 08:15 AM
    TestFlight still doesn't have any builds available for me.
    Will take a look tonight. Thanks.

10-07-2013 09:10 AM
    New build on Test Flight.
    - Simplified Gradient Panel
    - You can now pick color off any image
    - You can now launch image color picker from any color palette and gradient palette
    - Updated example images

Re-submitted app for review. Wish me luck!
    Cheers. @Scatabrain
    cyberpaw likes this.
    10-08-2013 12:52 AM
    Is it available yet? Will it be free? Also what's the name of the app?
    10-08-2013 01:44 PM
    Is it available yet? Will it be free? Also what's the name of the app?
    It's pending review.

Fix My Wallpaper.

Not free but I will post a bunch of promo codes here.

Cheers!

10-08-2013 02:58 PM
    How would promo codes work? Or be applied?
    10-08-2013 03:08 PM
    How would promo codes work? Or be applied?
    It’s a code that you redeem by entering it into iTunes... it gives you, in effect, a free download.
    10-08-2013 03:29 PM
    Looking forward to trying it!
    10-08-2013 10:37 PM
    1.09 Uploaded to TestFlight.
    Thanks everyone for the great feedback. .
    10-08-2013 11:33 PM
    What are the chances of making this universal binary for iPad? This wallpaper business has been making me batty. I know there are more legitimately troublesome goings on in the world, but before iOS 7 I would change my wallpaper daily. For all the supposed little visual upgrades, I'm finding the look of iOS 7 relatively pedestrian because of being stuck with the stock wallpapers for the time being. Good for you for whipping up a fix. I'll be eager to try this out and pass it on at every opportunity.
    10-09-2013 11:51 PM
    What are the chances of making this universal binary for iPad? This wallpaper business has been making me batty. I know there are more legitimately troublesome goings on in the world, but before iOS 7 I would change my wallpaper daily. For all the supposed little visual upgrades, I'm finding the look of iOS 7 relatively pedestrian because of being stuck with the stock wallpapers for the time being. Good for you for whipping up a fix. I'll be eager to try this out and pass it on at every opportunity.
    Yeah that's important for me as well. I wanted to keep the first version manageable and go through the app submission process. The next two features I want to put in are cropping tools and colored image overlays.

I have a game I spend all my time creating so an iPad version is a bit in the future I would think.

Thanks for inquiring!
    Cheers.
    @Scatabrain

10-10-2013 01:23 AM
    Im sure the work you would need to put into such an app would be well worth it however Im annoyed at Apple for messing up a perfectly good system that worked fine in IOS6 ! Why would they decide to "fix" something that isnt broken & now we all need your app to make our machine work the way it used to work?
    10-12-2013 04:08 PM
    Im sure the work you would need to put into such an app would be well worth it however Im annoyed at Apple for messing up a perfectly good system that worked fine in IOS6 ! Why would they decide to "fix" something that isnt broken & now we all need your app to make our machine work the way it used to work?
    Wallpapers need to be zoomed in now to work with the ios 7 parallax feature. If they didn't resize the wallpaper you wouldn't have the "hovering icon" effect.
    10-12-2013 05:26 PM
    Also I am guessing they like the look of the images going from the very top and bottom of the phone. So when you double tap Home it still looks really nice.

10-12-2013 08:09 PM
    Nice. I'm ready for it.
    10-12-2013 11:33 PM
    Hello,
    Yes definitely count me in ! I have been trying to figure out how to place my favourite picture of a 1968 Lamborghini Miura on my home screen as all I was getting was the front headlight & half a wheel ! Yes I know...1st world problems indeed..
    Happy to pay for your app & perhaps Apple should too more importantly.
    Thanks for this.
    Best regards
    Johanna
    10-13-2013 08:33 AM
    Nice. I'm ready for it.
    I completely agree. I would gladly pay $0.99 for your app
    10-13-2013 06:59 PM
    I would definitely pay and I can't wait for this!
    10-14-2013 12:33 AM
    Thanks everyone. Waiting for review. It's my first time. And I hear experienced devs get rejections all the time. We will see. Hopefully all goes well or it just needs minor tweaks.

I find myself changing the lock screen and home screen often with different pictures (one kid on each) with matching background color or gradient.

It really changes the whole look of the phone.
    The first color picker matches the bright colors of ios 7 and the new phones. The next is intended to match the gold tints.

10-14-2013 08:24 AM
    So this app will also let you insert a photo on top of a background of your choosing or only predetermined backgrounds?
    10-14-2013 02:46 PM
    Here's hoping the review process goes off without a hitch!
    10-14-2013 05:49 PM
    So this app will also let you insert a photo on top of a background of your choosing or only predetermined backgrounds?
    There are a couple of options. You can choose a background color or gradient to put your picture on top of. And the app allows you to add as many images as you like and arrange them so you could layer one on top of another. There are no built in images. There are many apps like available now that provide that.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

itsmemuffins likes this.
    10-14-2013 06:00 PM
    I really hope it will be in the App Store soon, I want to change my wallpaper and previously to get it to fit I have had to make the image tiny on a collage app and then screen shot it and try to put it as the wallpaper and that turned out horrible because it was made small it became blurry and it just didn't work. I'm keen for it to get in the store
    10-15-2013 05:11 AM
    I really hope it will be in the App Store soon, I want to change my wallpaper and previously to get it to fit I have had to make the image tiny on a collage app and then screen shot it and try to put it as the wallpaper and that turned out horrible because it was made small it became blurry and it just didn't work. I'm keen for it to get in the store
    You're best option now is to place the image on a bigger background on your computer then place back on phone. Then scaling won't hurt quality.

10-15-2013 07:46 AM
131 1234 ...