Not sure what implications you're talking about, but I find you harshly judgemental, and I'm losing interest in this.
    The implication is that since he hates Apple so much but thinks the new iPhone and iOS 7 are good, then they must be legitimately good and not "fanboyism" or "bought reviews." The response is no one actually cares. I don't really know what you expected, z33dev33l. Pats on the head and everyone saying "Aw, good job, you liked Apple. That must've been so hard."? Or maybe you thought people would change their view of Apple or be snapped back to "reality"? I can't really say, but none of that is happening.
    LazyStarGazer likes this.
    10-01-2013 06:00 PM
    The implication is that since he hates Apple so much but thinks the new iPhone and iOS 7 are good, then they must be legitimately good and not "fanboyism" or "bought reviews." The response is no one actually cares. I don't really know what you expected, z33dev33l. Pats on the head and everyone saying "Aw, good job, you liked Apple. That must've been so hard."? Or maybe you thought people would change their view of Apple or be snapped back to "reality"? I can't really say, but none of that is happening.
    Ahhh, thanks for clarifying that.

And then it'd sound like every other half-baked review online. This is from someone who hates Apple and their garbage ideals saying that they actually like the new iPhone. Are you all too prideful to acknowledge the implications there?
    Glad you like it.
    10-01-2013 06:36 PM
    This is a typical and expected review from anyone outside the ecosystem.

Go over to crackberry and you have a bunch of delusionals who are in denial about their failed purchase as if their world still functions fine without any sense of buyer's remorse. It's just ridiculous when you see how jealous they are of other platforms. To make it worse, they post pep threads as to remind its users how their phones are better than iOS.

After 786 posts, I got tired of BlackBerry and crackberry and decided to take my privilege of posting for granted. There's no better time to be banned than when a company is becoming obsolete.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 <----- next best thing to toilet paper
    10-13-2013 05:31 PM
    After 786 posts, I got tired of BlackBerry and crackberry and decided to take my privilege of posting for granted. There's no better time to be banned than when a company is becoming obsolete.
    Crackberry is, like iMore - one of the MobileNation's family of sites... banned on one is banned on all. You might want to consider that...
    10-13-2013 05:41 PM
    Crackberry is, like iMore - one of the MobileNation's family of sites... banned on one is banned on all. You might want to consider that...
    Yeah speak for yourself. I've had enough.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----flop of the century 2013 A.D.
    10-13-2013 05:43 PM
    Is that a threat?
    No... just giving information on what can happen. You are in control. Your actions will dictate what happens.
    10-13-2013 05:45 PM
    No... just giving information on what can happen. You are in control. Your actions will dictate what happens.
    Oh don't you worry

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <---$715 later and still waiting for apps
    10-13-2013 05:46 PM
    I think this thread had run its course.
    10-15-2013 12:21 PM
108 ... 345