Since I can only come to the conclusion that web searches from spotlight in iOS 7 was removed - does anyone know what the work around is beside opening Safari and performing a search there? And the idea of using Siri for every web search seems weird because you may find yourself in an inconvenient place to speak your web search loudly.

I'm confused right now - why did Apple remove this from spotlight? It was the quickest way to make a web search and they just made the process longer. It is weird because it almost seems like a huge oversight.

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.
    09-21-2013 08:18 PM
    On any home screen swipe up and you'll get a search box.
    09-21-2013 08:27 PM
    I appreciate the help Karenkcoulter...but I'm referring to the option to perform a web search from that very same search box. The option is not there.
    09-21-2013 08:58 PM
    Since I can only come to the conclusion that web searches from spotlight in iOS 7 was removed - does anyone know what the work around is beside opening Safari and performing a search there? And the idea of using Siri for every web search seems weird because you may find yourself in an inconvenient place to speak your web search loudly.

I'm confused right now - why did Apple remove this from spotlight? It was the quickest way to make a web search and they just made the process longer. It is weird because it almost seems like a huge oversight.

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.
    The only reason I can think of is to entice us to use Siri more for web searches. I used e spotlight for web searches sometimes as well and I already miss it.
    09-21-2013 09:02 PM