I'll never get past the look.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I love the new functionality of ios7. Tons of great new features. But the colors!!! And I know everyone has said to the many posters who don't like the colors, "you'll get used to it". Yes, I'll get used to it, but I'll never like it. I agree that functionality is foremost. But still, it wouldn't be that difficult to make it look a bit more grown up rather than the bright colors. This kids toy phone is really spot on to what ios7 looks like, no? Did apple use it as inspiration? Maybe the toy company should sue? lol

d140af1e-38e9-4a65-a2e1-bf80ccb20b17_600.jpg

I know I'll probably get flamed for this thread. Oh well.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this thread is not flame worthy, don't worry

hey, everyone is different that's for sure. let's say Apple made iOS7 to YOUR liking, then there would just be someone else posting a "dislike iOS 7" thread

nccjones

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. The neon green is actually hard on the eyes! Plus I'm not a fan of the all white background for almost everything. I now keep my brightness pretty low because of it. I'm also having a problem with the white keyboard against the white background. That's even with the contrast on...it really didn't change anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal